ARRANGED MARRIAGES

I've talked about this in the past with my best friend and we would both be cool with it... dating and relationships sometimes seem like a waste of timeand effort...

Originally Posted by northshore86

I've talked about this in the past with my best friend and we would both be cool with it... dating and relationships sometimes seem like a waste of time and effort...

They are....at this point all I look for in a woman is looks and ambition if I'm going to raise a family with her. All that dating nonsense is a facade.After sowing my royal oats and when it's time to finally settle down I want to make it as business-like as possible.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I've talked about this in the past with my best friend and we would both be cool with it... dating and relationships sometimes seem like a waste of time and effort...

if I'm going to raise a family with her. All that dating nonsense is a facade.
We agree.

What do you all think when you see or hear people say they found somebody great but they still yearn to date around to make sure there is no one better?

Man she looks good, is cute, and is doing her thing... what you waiting for you fool?

J/K, but yo she is on her grind with the education man and she's not beastly at all...

I say do your best and go get that...

If you want to marry her before you get to know her then go ahead then...

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

is that a very pretty guy or are you being straight in this post?

This is a girl.....but yea that thread was comedy. So many different emotions from denial to anger to "yea i'd beat"
laugh.gif

IF I WERE YOU, I'D SAVE UP FOR A RING, THAT MIGHT POSSIBILY BE THE ONLY THING YOU'LL EVER HAVE TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH, I'M A SIMP.

This was all started in India to ensure that young people married within their caste (social class).

It sounds ridiculous but there are pros to it.

She's got her head on straight but she doesn't tickle my fancy.

Do whatever makes you happy, I guess.

I don't have a problem with the practice of arranged marriages. However, when they're set up strictly for immigration purposes, then I'm not downwith that. It becomes disgusting at that point.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

there is no way im down for a arranged marriage

and shorty isnt too hot imo
So as a package you could do better than this girl?
grin.gif

I mean to each is its own .. your by passing the looks because she has brains .. degrees dont do nothin ... in this world its who you know not what you know.

at the end of the day i rather wake up to ma girl who has a bachelor ( going for her master in the fall ) .. some1 who i met and can relate and has the beauty

i just see it being superficial to "arrange" some1 to be together .. imo thas jus setting it up for disaster

and shorty isnt too hot imo
grin.gif

at the end of the day i rather wake up to ma girl who has a bachelor ( going for her master in the fall ) .. some1 who i met and can relate and has the beauty

I come from a culture that arranges marriages.....and I dont know if its the answer to all the worlds problems, but it would definitely solve the single parentproblem in our country!!!!! My aunt and about 2 dozen cousins of mine have all gotten arranged marriages and I dont know if they are in love, but they arehappy. No one is worried about the other person leaving, and all they care about is bettering the family...but that is just my impression...

I have also seen 18 year old girls "promised" to 40 year old men, so that the girls family can marry in to money or a business.....but there is adownside to everything....

and shorty isnt too hot TO ME imo
grin.gif

I mean to each is its own .. your by passing the looks because she has brains .. degrees dont do nothin ... in this world its who you know not what you know.

i just see it being superficial to "arrange" some1 to be together .. imo thas jus setting it up for disaster

Yes because our tastes in women are exactly identical, you can tell exactly how she looks through my eyes. You're right, I am passing on her looks. Oh yeadid I mention she was a D1 athlete at Stanford
pimp.gif
. I just wanna create somesuper-smart, super athletic children. Again if you can do better as a package, you're doing something right.

Hey man you betta keep that one close man!

No arrangements for me..Yeh your people will find someone that is ideal, but they won't know exactly what to get for you.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

my mother always told me not to worry about finding a wife. She said after I get my MIS shes taking me to the village and gonna let me take my pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know bout some village girls but nigerian females > american females all day.
I haven't found that many Nigerian girls I find attractive but whenever I see one I'm smitten. The girl I posted is Nigerian.
I'm nigerian and I agree with Lavey 100% some nigerian females be lookin hit up... Or it's always one little thing wrong with them
smh.gif
.Uncles and aunts be tellin me to marry a nigerian girl I hit them with the
eyes.gif
I'll marry whoever fits, and if you find me a decent looking naija chick with a good head on her shoulders I'm game
pimp.gif
, or if I meet an american chick I'm still game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

my mother always told me not to worry about finding a wife. She said after I get my MIS shes taking me to the village and gonna let me take my pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know bout some village girls but nigerian females > american females all day.
I haven't found that many Nigerian girls I find attractive but whenever I see one I'm smitten. The girl I posted is Nigerian.
I'm nigerian and I agree with Lavey 100% some nigerian females be lookin hit up... Or it's always one little thing wrong with them
smh.gif
. Uncles and aunts be tellin me to marry a nigerian girl I hit them with the
eyes.gif
I'll marry whoever fits, and if you find me a decent looking naija chick with a good head on her shoulders I'm game
pimp.gif
, or if I meet an american chick I'm still game
pimp.gif

Nigerian girls in England are bad
eek.gif
...I don't know what it is about theAmerican ones I've seen.
ohwell.gif

another common extreme are arranged marriages in exchange for american citizenships, where payouts can be anywhere from 10k-50k. I know a couple guys who got35k a pop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

if I'm going to raise a family with her. All that dating nonsense is a facade.
We agree.

What do you all think when you see or hear people say they found somebody great but they still yearn to date around to make sure there is no one better?

They want their cake and to eat it.

Back
Top Bottom