ARRANGED MARRIAGES

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100
nothing against them, its just that i feel like an Americanized woman would know how to treat me better. and i would be able to relate to her more.

i'd go for a native Nigerian woman if i simply wanted a wife who would be subservient, would do all the chores, and would never talk back to me... which is good too i guess
A F.O.B mail order Nigerian bride is always gonna be there for me if all else fails.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And seeing how I'm DEFINITELY gettin a prenup when I get married, that %%## better ackrite or it's back to the village she goes with nothing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i think theres more to it than just looks and a "resume", a little thing called personality.

True story. Chicks who are focused like on their studies usually have to sacrifice aspects of their social life and end up a little "off". That's not to say it couldn't work. Just don't rush in expecting her to drop everything (anything) for you in the beginning. And make sure she can cook.

You guys kill me with some of the stuff you say...she'll probably be a lil off cuz she's smart and focused?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i think theres more to it than just looks and a "resume", a little thing called personality.

True story. Chicks who are focused like on their studies usually have to sacrifice aspects of their social life and end up a little "off". That's not to say it couldn't work. Just don't rush in expecting her to drop everything (anything) for you in the beginning. And make sure she can cook.

You guys kill me with some of the stuff you say...she'll probably be a lil off cuz she's smart and focused?
laugh.gif

Yes. Depending on what type of chicks he used to. Also depending on how career-oriented she is. You don't make those types of strides by being a partygirl. I'm speaking matter-of-factly. Stop playing the victim.

Arranged marriage? HELL NO!

But if my parents want to introduce/set me up on a blind date etc...sure why not

edit- chick is decent though...keep us updated
nerd.gif

why not ... the divorce rate is above 50% anyway ...

... but really ... iono ... i can't say i wouldn't be open to the idea ...

the bio data is cool ... i mean you look @ resumes and if there is a matching personality then its all good

laugh.gif

I was going to mention this but more so with her spending time with her husband as oppose to just social aspects in general.

laugh.gif

Word.....
eyes.gif
. Every girl has issues so I'm not expectingsomeone perfect, no one is......It's better she be smart, accomplished and focused and a little off instead of a lazy, jobless, uneducated, gold-diggerwith issues.

laugh.gif

Yes. Depending on what type of chicks he used to. Also depending on how career-oriented she is. You don't make those types of strides by being a party girl. I'm speaking matter-of-factly. Stop playing the victim.

i'm not playing the victim...that just sounds ridiculous...

She comes a dime a dozen, I know(I'm Nigerian) You'll probably always find the "Educated" one. Her personality needs to be reviewed, and mindyou once you date her and things get rocky, the whole village would know your business.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

She comes a dime a dozen, I know(I'm Nigerian) You'll probably always find the "Educated" one. Her personality needs to be reviewed, and mind you once you date her and things get rocky, the whole village would know your business.
Yea educated Nigerian girls are dime a dozen but educated AND good looking is not. And yes, messy break-ups that will without a doubt spreadthrough the "proverbial" village is a concern.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom