Arrow TV

She was OK in a "Females You Want to Smash But Don't Know Why" kind of way :lol: nothing special but not ugly though. Felicity is better though, I agree

The actors who play Laurel & Thea are absolutely awful. The Laurel character is acceptable, but Thea issssssssss awful.

Agreed with Katie. She used to look like kayden Kross's doppleganger, but her looks have regressed since her Aaron carter days. She needs to eat more at big belly burger.

I like all 3 of them. The mom would get it too. Diggle's sister-in-law was nice. Hope we see her again.

The actors who play Laurel & Thea are absolutely awful. The Laurel character is acceptable, but Thea issssssssss awful.

Thea is an irritating rodent

I think it's because the stupid ***** is always confused and is just an annoying little brat :lol:

Last edited:
This show just keeps getting better and better. Slade :smokin

Slade :pimp:

Diggin' the costume. I guess it would've been better if he used the mask from the island instead. Anyways, good call with the costume. Dude came point.

So we gettin' Aresenal or Red Arrow?

Good touch on the fake Brother Blood thing.

This show just keeps getting better and better. Slade :smokin

Slade :pimp:

Diggin' the costume. I guess it would've been better if he used the mask from the island instead. Anyways, good call with the costume. Dude came point.

So we gettin' Aresenal or Red Arrow?

Good touch on the fake Brother Blood thing.
but to my understanding speedy doesnt have the super powers in the comics? want to see how they play it out, might be hard for arrow to mentor speedy when he can slap oliver across the room.
While he'll be stronger it's not like Roy has the training of slade. I mean grundy did beat Oliver up a lot Oliver still found a way to beat him. The 3rd fight lol. But even in the comics Roy gets sorta fed up being the sidekick so it'll play out like normal

True. And I think Roy getting the serum is just a plot device at this point and really might just lead to the "junkie" storyline. And I guess when the time comes, he won't be Speedy. I'm assuming he'd go by Red Arrow or Arsenal.

What got me curious about this episode though is the pace that the island flashbacks are going. I've read an interview before where the producers said the island flashbacks would stretch for 5 seasons. And now that Slade has been revealed to be alive in the present day, and Shado being dead, I'm wondering what other stuff they would eventually encounter in the island.
well the flashbacks

probably arsenal. I dubt he will learn to use a bow and arrow

well the flashbacks

Inception levels! Even we are going through flashbacks lol

Anyways, I'm fine with Arsenal. Wonder if he'll lose a limb too.

And Slade, man. What more can one say?

well the flashbacks

Inception levels! Even we are going through flashbacks lol

Anyways, I'm fine with Arsenal. Wonder if he'll lose a limb too.

And Slade, man. What more can one say?
I think the flashbalcs thing k typed was a typo.

Anyway for slade, the only complaint I have is I think his mask is too plasticy and big. I'd prefer it to be more form fitting. Smaller and metal

But the way slade jump up from his chair was pretty badass. I just wanna wear a suit randomly to work so I can do that

Last edited:
Anyway for slade, the only complaint I have is I think his mask is too plasticy and big. I'd prefer it to be more form fitting. Smaller and metal

My minor gripe too. Really would've preferred the one worn in the island. Still, the overall costume was pretty much on point. The sword was icing on the cake.

My minor gripe too. Really would've preferred the one worn in the island. Still, the overall costume was pretty much on point. The sword was icing on the cake.

I was confused about why they didn't go with the island mask either. That **** was dope, but i guess they wanted to separate Wintergreen & Slade.

I just didn't like the fact that the island mask had like contours and cheek grooves etc. It was kinda weird. Reminded me of a goosebumps mask

I like the teen titans mask

Last edited:
I was confused about why they didn't go with the island mask either. That **** was dope, but i guess they wanted to separate Wintergreen & Slade.

I think Slade did wear that mask on the island. I remember the mask was impaled on an arrow (the right eye specifically) during the opening credits of Season 1. My assumption is that he is wearing the current version of his mask to protect himself from being shot again in his other eye by Oliver.

The last scene where he appeared in full Deathstroke The Terminator garb was just amazing.

Back
Top Bottom