Arrow TV

I'm hoping there's no twist or anything. The show just turns into evil Oliver as Ra's al Ghul leading the LOA
laugh.gif
only thing that woud make the 4th season worth watching 
laugh.gif

One can only hope that felicity is actually dead but I know better. Diggle too. That driving miss daisy *** ***** been getting real annoying. Damn shame when laurel is more bearable than you are. Speaking of Laurel, when the **** did she get so competent?
laugh.gif
How you go from damn near getting killed by some common thug to scrapping with trained assassins in mere weeks?

Maseo an idiot, instead of running off to join some assassins and mope he could've been putting another baby in Tatsu
mean.gif
**** instead of getting killed by her he could've left and put another baby in her.

Speaking of babies my mans Ollie faithfully carrying out his order to marry and put a baby in Nyssa 
pimp.gif
He know it's the best damn order he was ever given.

And this ***** Ray just can't stop tricking
roll.gif
Son lost the girl so now he giving her the whole damn company? Cmon son. She still ain't gon love you. All them billions spent and the girl leaves him for a broke ***** living with his little sister
laugh.gif

Speaking of babies my mans Ollie faithfully carrying out his order to marry and put a baby in Nyssa 
pimp.gif
He know it's the best damn order he was ever given.
dude was like "yeah i know all my friends are in a room dying but first 
devil.gif
"

glad he has his priorities straight

at first i felt bad for ray but now he's just an idiot 

this ***** is probably going to give the company back to oliver 
mean.gif

Between Barry "Simpmaster Flash" Allen and Ray "Trick Daddy" Palmer the CW has more than fulfilled it's quota of saps

Sad that the show creators had to focus on Flash and the other countless spinoffs. They used to avoid the typical CW drama. Now it's constant. Felicity is about to die and she's seriously worried about whether Oliver is gonna marry Nyssa.

Badly wasted Ra's by having him accomplish absolutely nothing. LOA is supposed to be doing what Oliver is doing but in a "the ends justify the means" kind of way. Could've been a good mirror to how Oliver is and how he used to be.

I LOVED how Diggle got yelled at for beating that guy up when that guy probably got off the easiest. Brain damage is nothing compared to the bullets he put in everyone else :lol:

These two dudes simpin outa control while every woman in the show throws themselves at Oliver

Everyone except the lesbian ex-girlfriend of his ex-girlfriend that he's supposed to marry and knock up. Nyssa has a strong jaw but I still love her. That priestess woman who is doing the ceremony is always looking nice too.

The synopsis for the new spin-off show the Legends of Tomorrow:

When heroes alone are not enough ... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

Would have been kinda funny if Oliver got stabbed at the wedding and the series ended with everyone dying

But the fact that he was ready for ras daughter stabbing him, does that make Oliver >> Nolan batman?

Everyone except the lesbian ex-girlfriend of his ex-girlfriend that he's supposed to marry and knock up. Nyssa has a strong jaw but I still love her. That priestess woman who is doing the ceremony is always looking nice too.
Nyssa just need time. If it moves, Ollie hits it. Thea the only one that's safe and that's cause it's CW and not HBO

While re-watching the episode something stood out that just bothered me. Why the hell did Felicity have Malcolm's number saved in her phone? With a picture attached to the contact too! :rofl:

Also Tatsu's box must have been terrible! Maseo preferred to be a slave and then be dead rather than be with her :rofl:

Last edited:
While re-watching the episode something stood out that just bothered me. Why the hell did Felicity have Malcolm's number saved in her phone? With a picture attached to the contact too!
roll.gif

Also Tatsu's box must have been terrible! Maseo preferred to be a slave and then be dead rather than be with her
roll.gif
she's probably letting malcolm smash on the DL 

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] my dudes in here make this show better than it is.

The preview at the end of the show ruined the ending for me. I really wanted everybody to die lol.

While re-watching the episode something stood out that just bothered me. Why the hell did Felicity have Malcolm's number saved in her phone? With a picture attached to the contact too! :rofl:

Also Tatsu's box must have been terrible! Maseo preferred to be a slave and then be dead rather than be with her :rofl:
she's probably letting malcolm smash on the DL 

Have you learned nothing? Clearly she's saving herself for Oliver.

After he finishes with Laurel, the eventual comeback of Sarah, Felicity, Nyssa, then he will service her.

I was thinking Oliver had a trick up his sleeve, but he was a pretty convincing Ra's Al Ghul heir.

Eh. Looks ok, gonna have a heavy Gossip Girl vibe to it for a while, but I'll check in on it at least.

Allyt McBeal looks like that, today? :wow: I had no idea. Good for you Harrison. :lol:

Anyone else considering dropping this show from the rotation after this season ends? The drop off in quality was huge after the writers or creators shifted some of their focus to Flash. Can't imagine what's gonna happen once they're dealing with Supergirl, Hawkgirl, and the Atom/Arsenol spinoff. Really disappointed in the direction of the show for most of this season.

It would've been smart for him to put on the parachute before he jumped out the plane. Funny how it was the only parachute on there.

diggle and felicity are too emotional. Gotta keep those emotions in check if you're in the crimefighting business.

Back
Top Bottom