Arrow TV

It wouldn't make sense since ra's was telling oliver damian dahrk was his rival for the head of the loa. damian wayne would have to be a lot older and be a rival to his grandpa which is weird.

Word. I didn't realize he already said his last name, and I was assuming if it were him, CW would use his name but change his story. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same questions I wanna know.

At first I thought Nyssa, but now I don't know.

Only reason I doubt it was Nyssa is because if she knew the pit would bring Sara back... Why didn't she just take her to it in the first place??? Unless she knew her dad wouldn't let her... But then again, would Malcom :lol:?

Maybe Malcom allows it b/c he was the reason Sara died the first time, and this was all part of his plan.

Might even be Damien Darhk, via the shows wiki:

At one point, Damien Darhk and an unnamed man were horsemen of Ra's al Ghul. The former thought himself worthy of taking the mantle, though the latter was the chosen one. Damien was to be killed but managed to escape, taking with him waters of the Lazarus Pit and some loyal followers.

Sara back
pimp.gif
 Will watch this.

Might watch Legends just for Hawkgirl. :wow:

Don't think I can do another season of Arrow until I read reviews saying they've stepped it up big time at least a quarter to mid way through the season.

Season finale had some cool stuff and cool ideas but hard to say it was anywhere near as successful as the other ones. Lots of issues. Stakes were never really that high since everything worked out so easily. LOA was supposed to be filled with elite assassins yet they were getting washed like normal henchmen. Thea in the superhero outfit was appreciated though :evil:

Jesus, so next year my DVR is going to have Arrow, Flash, Agents of Shield, Legends, Supergirl, and Gotham???? :x This is turning into a job, **** :lol:

You're missing out on what Netflix has but as for Teen Titans, you've never seen the Cartoon Network show? It was actually good, the new one called Teen Titans Go is decent but very kiddish.

This might help explain who they are though:

My daughter used to watch something about Teen Titans before, I think, but I'm not sure. I personally never have, no. I've actually missed a lot of the animated stuff, only seen some of the Batman stuff, but not a ton.

And Netflix would only get me in trouble. I watch too much **** as it is, and barely sleep, Netflix wouldn't help me with any of that. Between Sports, TV, and my DVR, too much stuff to watch, sometimes I just have to pass on some stuff. :lol:

Is Constantine on reg tv, or a Netflix show????

I thought it was Netflix, so would be an oversight on my part if I missed that.

It's on regular tv but season 1 episode was cut in half and then now it is cancelled.

Re: LoT, I thought Firestorm was the Ronnie Raymond form? But now Martin Stein is Firestorm? We just saw Ronnie as Firestorm this week :lol:

Last edited:
Why did this episode feel like a series finale?

Palmer is 6 ft something and felicity is 5 ft nothing and you telling me she can fit his suit.

It so cliche to have a female with a vice president job just quit it all to drive in to sunset with a hot guy.

:smh:

Last edited:
Re: LoT, I thought Firestorm was the Ronnie Raymond form? But now Martin Stein is Firestorm? We just saw Ronnie as Firestorm this week
laugh.gif
Firestorm is both of them in one body. Or at least that's how it's supposed to be but this version they have is nothing but a wack human torch so who knows what else they changed
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom