Arrow TV

I've been reading about who tvline says will be the new villain but it seems stupid if it's true and doesn't make sense with what ra's hs said. It seems like they are accurate with rumors though.

Show has gone full ******.

I thought there was going to be another episode next week.

How did he catch the sword without getting half of his hand sliced off? ra's fought sloppy at the end allowing oliver to beat him. oliver used the same moves that ra's used to kill him on that mountain.

Judging by the trailer Supergirl has too much of a Smallville/teen show vibe for 2015 imo.

Chyler Leigh looks better with the haircut. Didn't even recognize her as the chick from 7th Heaven

indifferent.gif
 at LOA dudes getting offed left and right when league armour can stop 3 sniper rounds 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 at "I need to shoot these two guys fighting but i dont have a clear shot" when there is literally no one else within a mile 

indifferent.gif
 ray taking more Ls than the lames in central city 

merlin still a G 
pimp.gif

Did I miss anything good by quitting this show several weeks back? From your guys' replies it looks like I didn't :lol: it just got too stupid for me to care anymore. Reminds me of TV shows during the writers' strike few years back, except this time they have no excuse

Last edited:
"Survive this and I will come for you again and again, until your end of days"

Well then :smokin

Don't know about anyone else, but I thought this season was great.

Some of the episodes I could have done without especially when you look at them individually. But as a whole this was a solid season telling the story of Oliver accepting that he needs help and that there are others around him that he truly can depend on.

I can't wait to see where they go with things season 4. How does Oliver get dragged back to Starling City? What is his new moniker going to be? Will he don the Green Hood again? Because lord knows this Laurel & Speedy tag team just isn't going to cut it.

Also what will Diggle's costume be? Green Lantern? Then you have Malcolm as the new Ras. There's a lot of different ways things can go!

They're playing with my emotions bringing my bae, Sara back. Now i'm wondering who put her in the lazarus pit? Does Nyssa know? Does Nyssa like the taste of resurrected yambs? Does her family know she's back?

Hawkgirl is looking good.

Kinda cool that savage is the bad guy. I liked him in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

They're playing with my emotions bringing my bae, Sara back. Now i'm wondering who put her in the lazarus pit? Does Nyssa know? Does Nyssa like the taste of resurrected yambs? Does her family know she's back?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same questions I wanna know.

At first I thought Nyssa, but now I don't know.

Only reason I doubt it was Nyssa is because if she knew the pit would bring Sara back... Why didn't she just take her to it in the first place??? Unless she knew her dad wouldn't let her... But then again, would Malcom :lol:?

Last edited:
I just remembered that they named Ras's arch nemisis Damian....
mean.gif

Sara>>>>>>>>>Felicity

Oh and the emotional roller coaster these writers are putting detective Lance through 
mean.gif
. They better never tell him she's alive.

^^^^^^ Was just about to post that. They are really trying to give G a heart attack :lol: :smh:

Sara has 'died' 2 times already, and now she's back. Best for Oliver and Sara to just not eem tell him.

Dude will either have a heart attack or put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom