Arrow TV

barry catching Ls for 2 seasons while this chick is going to let oliver smash after killing her brother 
roll.gif

I guess I'm in the minority of thinking the last few episodes were pretty good, including tonight's?

I think the secondary story of being held captive is taking too long like what is it leading up to?

They need to bring playboy Oliver back already. The writers have such a huge plothile in this seasons flashbacks. That era Oliver would have piped that woman he was hiding already.

Tonight's fight scenes were lulz. Thea "running" up the wall for no reason. :lol:

We at like 20-25 people that know Oliver is Arrow now. Secret identity is more like a careless whisper.

Writing has been piss poor this season.
I hope they cancel it after this season. I dont even want this show to exist anymore.

felicity being touched by jesus mid conversation and walking out 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best comedy on TV right now  
Man I was watching the newest episode last night when my roommate walks in and just to be a hater was ripping on the show even though he's never seen it. Naturally I defended Arrow, then Felicity got out of her wheel chair and walked out. We looked at each other and I had nothing. 
mean.gif

This season man. Anyone know if the same writers are on it as the first season? Cant be.............
Most of the best episodes were written by Guggenheim and Lana Cho early on....he has the vision. But Amell has been spreading himself too thin as actor and producer. The show took a huge hit he got involved with TMNT2. They had to work around his schedule.

This show needs a reboot and bad. I'd like to see Oliver and Dig move to Earth 2 and start over. Get rid of Laurel, his scumbag fiancee, the dirty cop, Damien Darkth and everyone else.

Forreal. Show got wild corny once they decided to turn everyone into a superhero.

Last edited:
They should've did Nightwing like they considered awhile back.  It's a mistake they never brought Nightwing in.  Also should've kept Huntress around.  Nightwing and Huntress rather than Laurel being black canary would've made the show a lot better

The show is rebooting. Arrow was really Batman Lite for the first 3 seasons. Now they are removing all of the Batman elements.

Looks like I haven't missed anything good after I stopped watching at the end of Season 3 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom