Arrow TV

They should've did Nightwing like they considered awhile back.  It's a mistake they never brought Nightwing in.  Also should've kept Huntress around.  Nightwing and Huntress rather than Laurel being black canary would've made the show a lot better
Who would be a good Nightwing?

Just watched. This ho felicity acting out as usual. Darhks men ****** up when they didnt kill her. How she gonna be mad at Oliver's decision to send his son away?

It's his son, he aint gotta consult you on ****, you aint the momma. You aint eem know lil ***** existed until a few hours ago. She worse than Laurel at this point 
mean.gif

Just watched. This ho felicity acting out as usual. Darhks men ****** up when they didnt kill her. How she gonna be mad at Oliver's decision to send his son away?

It's his son, he aint gotta consult you on ****, you aint the momma. You aint eem know lil ***** existed until a few hours ago. She worse than Laurel at this point 
mean.gif

How dare you speak against Felicity like that?

Don't you know she's not responsible for her emotional outbursts and demands?

/feminism

felicity been annoying. I haven't watched sunce the crossover episodes with the flash and it sounds like she's still the same.

It's his son, he aint gotta consult you on ****, you aint the momma. You aint eem know lil ***** existed until a few hours ago. She worse than Laurel at this point :smh:  

You definitely weren't watching the show. Felicity's beef was about Oliver decided not to tell her he had a son. It had nothing to do with sending the kid away.

Finally starting to watch again after the mid season finale. So wait, did the writers really just put Felicity Smoak, their resident tech genius/hacker, who wears glasses, in a wheelchair?

Bruh they want her to be Barbara Gordon so damn bad. :lol:

View media item 1938215
Waiting for them to finally give her a codename to seal the deal.

Last edited:
Finally starting to watch again after the mid season finale. So wait, did the writers really just put Felicity Smoak, their resident tech genius/hacker, who wears glasses, in a wheelchair?

View media item 1938215

They did already. Overwatch

View media item 1938215

They did already. Overwatch

Yeah I already saw it in the next episode. :lol: **** is trash. Even had them reference Oracle too.

The last 5 or so episodes got me rolling my eyes while watching this crap. Im out after this season, just wanna see how this season ends.
The writers stopped caring after season 2.

Cancel this show and give me a show about Slade stalking Shado's twin sister.

Last edited:
My god this show has fallen off.
Ollie use to be able to do work by himself and now the team gets washed by cupid? Some chick that has 0 training. The only thing that can save this show other than bring back Slade da gawd is Ollie going back to killing because of the marriage bs.

Felicity is an *******.

Back
Top Bottom