ARTWORK

I really like the first one...
pimp.gif

Yeah, they're all work I've done. Even though the 1st one took like 35 hours I think I like
the running guy just as much and that took me like 15 minutes haha. Right now I'm working
on a series of cartoon characters from the 90s in adult situations but done in their original
artist styles and a seperate piece of a landscape of Boston from behind a concrete abumpment
and a fence.

ive been told i should, but thank you very much, im actually workin on a solo video game project, think of it as gta meets the marvel universe...
If it's pc based I'll be the first to buy it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Youre gambit was
smokin.gif

How about including a Deadpool as Captain America (Don't forget about Bob Agent Of Hyrda!!!)
The boots...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

capdp6.jpg

Are the top 2 and last one paintings or are they collages, or digital collages? If everything on those is hand drawn/painted then Jesus Christ man! If not,still very sick and a cool illustrative style.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

ive been told i should, but thank you very much, im actually workin on a solo video game project, think of it as gta meets the marvel universe...
If it's pc based I'll be the first to buy it...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Youre gambit was
smokin.gif

How about including a Deadpool as Captain America (Don't forget about Bob Agent Of Hyrda!!!)
The boots...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

capdp6.jpg

bet, i actually made every single possible version of deadpool already, yes including the captain america fit, i just havent done any renderslately, been busy haha, yea the game, dont expect that for a couple years lol... im tryin to have like every marvel character ever in there, its gonna besick....

joram those are crazy!! is it just oil on canvas like it says on your blog, or are there other mediums?

bet, i actually made every single possible version of deadpool already, yes including the captain america fit, i just havent done any renders lately, been busy haha, yea the game, dont expect that for a couple years lol... im tryin to have like every marvel character ever in there, its gonna be sick....
I thought Marvel was working on their own Marvel Universe Online game Waaaaaaay before the City of Heroes Online and DC Universe Onlinegames...Hell. I'll settle for a 16 bit graphic free for all beat 'em up as long as I could play all kinds of guys. I hated the Street Fighter-stylecustomized Mugen stuff...just not my thing.
Pitt vs Maxx vs Hulk vs Rulk
pimp.gif

Marv vs Hellboy
embarassed.gif

V vs Og Cobra Commander (Mask Vs Mask fight)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Captain America vs. King Leonidas (Shield vs Shield !!!!)
Deadpool vs. Joker
laugh.gif

Freakazoid vs Tick
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blade Vs. Morbius

IDK...I'm bored here....

they're oils with a little collage in it. the bottom one is all oil on canvas. the 3rd one I made mostly with a bic pen and some indian ink on paper.
thanks for the comments! PM me if you have specific questions.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

bet, i actually made every single possible version of deadpool already, yes including the captain america fit, i just havent done any renders lately, been busy haha, yea the game, dont expect that for a couple years lol... im tryin to have like every marvel character ever in there, its gonna be sick....
I thought Marvel was working on their own Marvel Universe Online game Waaaaaaay before the City of Heroes Online and DC Universe Online games...Hell. I'll settle for a 16 bit graphic free for all beat 'em up as long as I could play all kinds of guys. I hated the Street Fighter-style customized Mugen stuff...just not my thing.
Pitt vs Maxx vs Hulk vs Rulk
pimp.gif

Marv vs Hellboy
embarassed.gif

V vs Og Cobra Commander (Mask Vs Mask fight)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Captain America vs. King Leonidas (Shield vs Shield !!!!)
Deadpool vs. Joker
laugh.gif

Freakazoid vs Tick
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blade Vs. Morbius

IDK...I'm bored here....

i feel you on that, 3-d models are dope cause u have that ragdoll effect, each model is made of like 6000 polygons you can make them do wateverthe hell you want, its just a lot of work to make it actually happen... like someday this is gonna be the sickest free game ever! haha

2nd one is a straight bite off Pollock but the 1st has alot of hand painting, the background of it was a pain in the %*@. Its about 4 layers deep.

" Webb-head "
ada3628532202534269b0610886afbf39b6379c1.pjpg
fda26ae3092242d000a88df27ad2345584a5a482.pjpg

Study
ce8264739e2d92df07e89cf4954117cf1e50e093.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom