as a ******* fan... what would you want to give up for #85?

This whole theory of getting star WR's hasnt panned out yet....you cant buy championships Daniel!!!

SL, u drinking that kool-aid bro....as I said in another thread:

I don't know about this....from Chad's perspective, the Skins can prolly offer him the most lucrative extension/new contract. From that POV, I can seewhy he would want to come to DC. On the other hand, he's walking into a situation that could be worse than what he was going through in Cincy. He wascomplaining all while having a pro-bowl QB under center. Jason Campbell has a HUGE upside, but he isn't a 1/4 of the QB Palmer is. Chad Johnson is a top3-5 WR in the NFL, but his #'s (IMO) will take a serious hit if he comes to Washington. Campbell will be going on his 7th system in 8 years or somethingalong those lines, and it could take 2-3 years for everyone to get on the same page. The Skins best bet is to shore up the D-Line, and actually do their duediligence and draft a WR or go through FA, and find someone who can actually come in and contribute as the #2 (Javon Walker or Jerry Porter). Eh....we'llsee what happens.

Giving up 1st round picks is NOT the way to go. Chad Johnson would be a luxury, but we would be compromising our future by giving up draft picks. It baffles mehow this team has such low regard for the NFL draft. I mean shoot, we gave up a 3rd and 4th round pick for TJ Duckett!! 3rd and 4th rounders are more oftenthan not starters, or reguars in different packages. For what we gave up to get guys like Brandon Lloyd, Duckett, etc, it just hasn't worked out.

I think the price for 8-5 might be a little steep. I'm not really for it, but if it does happen, what can you do other than support your team?

Except for the length of time that Campbell has been in the league.

I think this was in reference to my 7th system in 8 years statement....I was talking about his time at Auburn as well....there has been nothing but turnover asfar as the systems/OC's that Jason Campbell has had to deal with for a long time now. There is no continuity, and I think this will ultimately impede hisdevelopment

Double J made some great points. Except for the length of time that Campbell has been in the league.

As a person that cheers against them, I would love to see Chad come in and ruin your team. I used to be sympathetic to Chad's situation, but he putshimself into these positions. You can't ask for a new contract every two years when you can't even make the playoffs.

I think this was in reference to my 7th system in 8 years statement....I was talking about his time at Auburn as well....there has been nothing but turnover as far as the systems/OC's that Jason Campbell has had to deal with for a long time now. There is no continuity, and I think this will ultimately impede his development
[Blatant Hate]how could you stay in a system where your qb was jason campbell for more than one year? lol [/Blatant Hate] ... but as for the post,i'd give up that trash you all call clinton portis, or better known %*$ "Mr. Mystery injury after every solid run" ... and also the rest of yourreceiving corps, save tan

Gotcha! But, I don't consider that to be a hinderance. If anything it should make him more adaptable to change. He is one of the few 'Skins I like tosee do well.

ill give them our current wr core for him.....santana randle el doesnt seem to fit cambell.......cambell is a deep threat and he needs a big target .. santanais always injured

the only way I would want chad johnson is if we traded daniel snyder. nothing against chad johnson it is just the fact that you can not buy a championship. Theonly reason he or any other player would come to washington is for a paycheck.

Caldwell? He was a Free Agent oldie.... Its apparent give up Lloyd but he might get cut in June anyway...

I say bring back Darnarien McCants and give up Betts and Lloyd if its an option but def a second round pick. NO 1st rounders.

Have we had a 1st Rounder since Danny has been here?

I wouldn't mind parting ways with Betts, Lloyd, Caldwell.........

and Santana after watching that game against Green Bay
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

sick.gif
smh.gif
No way on Betts...

Cash, Lloyd and third round picks

or just Synder...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

sick.gif
smh.gif
No way on Betts...

Cash, Lloyd and third round picks

or just Synder...

I feel u about snyder

sick.gif
smh.gif

that was one play.... get outta here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sole lovely

sick.gif
smh.gif

that was one play.... get outta here
smh.gif

tired.gif
the entire game was terrible. He fumbled 2-3 times with one ofthem being returned for a td. Don't let me get started on how many passes he dropped
smh.gif

He even took himself out of the game. Lets not mention he didn't even go over 1000 yards this season or last.Sure Campbell def contributed to that, but he has had a fair case of the butterfingers.

^ alright, true. what about all the other games he either saved us, or helped us out.

im not hatin on you though. just want to have a nice convo
smile.gif

Nothing, We need to go after Musin or Berrian, both solid recievers at 6-1,6-2 and will cost less than CJ.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Caldwell? He was a Free Agent oldie.... Its apparent give up Lloyd but he might get cut in June anyway...

I say bring back Darnarien McCants and give up Betts and Lloyd if its an option but def a second round pick. NO 1st rounders.

Have we had a 1st Rounder since Danny has been here?

eyes.gif

sean taylor (rip) jason campbell carlos rogers champ bailey lavar arrington laron landry and.....patrick ramsey
alien.gif
we've had 2 years under snyder where there was no first round pick.

caldwell was a threat near the end of the season but hes a free agent this year..

Back
Top Bottom