As a man is it wrong for me to like.....

Nicki-Minaj-Pink-Friday.jpg

After giving it a fair listen this week I can say I really like it. Yeah a few songs were used as filler but its actually pretty good. What do yall think?

Nicki-Minaj-Pink-Friday.jpg

After giving it a fair listen this week I can say I really like it. Yeah a few songs were used as filler but its actually pretty good. What do yall think?

Long as u comfortable with your self it shouldn't matter....I haven't heard the whole thing yet...but from the couple songs I have heard it doesn't sound bad to me

Long as u comfortable with your self it shouldn't matter....I haven't heard the whole thing yet...but from the couple songs I have heard it doesn't sound bad to me

This CD is a solid debut.

I don't think it's as good as her labelmate, Drake's album.... But it's very close.

"Did It On Em'" is
glasses.gif

This CD is a solid debut.

I don't think it's as good as her labelmate, Drake's album.... But it's very close.

"Did It On Em'" is
glasses.gif

this album has some dope cuts on there, the personal songs on here are some of her best work she ever did

this album has some dope cuts on there, the personal songs on here are some of her best work she ever did

Any compunctions you have about liking this should not come from your sex or sexuality, but from the sheer fact that it is awful.

Any compunctions you have about liking this should not come from your sex or sexuality, but from the sheer fact that it is awful.

It's a decent release for an album of this day and age. I didn't get thru the whole thing yet so I can't give too much of a review/response

It's a decent release for an album of this day and age. I didn't get thru the whole thing yet so I can't give too much of a review/response

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Like i said in Pink Friday official thread i listened the whole thing and felt super gay. 
laugh.gif

Like i said in Pink Friday official thread i listened the whole thing and felt super gay. 
laugh.gif

IMO its the female version of "Thank Me Later" and just about as disappointing if you came in expecting to hear a rap album.

IMO its the female version of "Thank Me Later" and just about as disappointing if you came in expecting to hear a rap album.

Is it because its called "Pink" Friday or what because it cant be because she a chick. I got eve albums, Remy Ma, Rah Digga, Jean Grae, Ms Jade, etc just to name a few and i never questioned if im wrong as a man to listen to em lol. Back on topic beats are cool i like about 3 tracks

Is it because its called "Pink" Friday or what because it cant be because she a chick. I got eve albums, Remy Ma, Rah Digga, Jean Grae, Ms Jade, etc just to name a few and i never questioned if im wrong as a man to listen to em lol. Back on topic beats are cool i like about 3 tracks

Back
Top Bottom