As big of a LeBron fan I am, this is just too funny vol. SCUMBAG LEBRON

How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif

How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif

^ We do everything we can to protect Kobe here. Especially me. Huge Kobe fan. Big time.

No, there's no formula. Just hasn't been locked because it's recent and on topic. Everyone's talking about it, so... so is NT. If Kobe had missed a game winner last night, there would be a thread about it, and it wouldn't get locked (this has happened plenty of times over the years). Once the thread turned into a 'MJ > Kobe' comparison (as it has plenty of times over the years), it would probably get locked (exactly why they've been locked so many times over the years).

Same goes for game WINNERS. If it's recent and someone makes a thread about it and it stays on topic, for the most part, we let it go, whether it's about Wade, LeBron, Kobe, Melo, whoever. Once it gets off topic and people bring in the same tired comparisons, it gets locked.

This is recent, on topic for the most part, and isn't about comparisons.

Resume lulz.

^ We do everything we can to protect Kobe here. Especially me. Huge Kobe fan. Big time.

No, there's no formula. Just hasn't been locked because it's recent and on topic. Everyone's talking about it, so... so is NT. If Kobe had missed a game winner last night, there would be a thread about it, and it wouldn't get locked (this has happened plenty of times over the years). Once the thread turned into a 'MJ > Kobe' comparison (as it has plenty of times over the years), it would probably get locked (exactly why they've been locked so many times over the years).

Same goes for game WINNERS. If it's recent and someone makes a thread about it and it stays on topic, for the most part, we let it go, whether it's about Wade, LeBron, Kobe, Melo, whoever. Once it gets off topic and people bring in the same tired comparisons, it gets locked.

This is recent, on topic for the most part, and isn't about comparisons.

Resume lulz.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eyes.gif
it wouldve been locked cause jordans name wouldve been brought up.

laugh.gif
 i really thought you were a celtic fan

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Then stay off Miami's @@**.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
,I've supported them since '03 as well. My "adopted hometown" team.

There's a bunch of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons,Get off me stat boy..

Back
Top Bottom