As big of a LeBron fan I am, this is just too funny vol. SCUMBAG LEBRON

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif
it wouldve been locked cause jordans name wouldve been brought up.

laugh.gif
 i really thought you were a celtic fan

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs

im not a bron hater either but i would never refer to the heat as "we"

so you refer to the celtics as "we" also? as you referred to the heat as "we" during the game last night?

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
watch us start letting up in the 3rd because we have the lead

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
,but we have done it before
tired.gif

this statement raised my eyebrow. word to the rock.

ive always thought you were a celtic fan and never thought you had some loyalty to miami thats all.

As I wrote above I do. I've been a Boston sports fan in everything (except hockey) my whole life since it's where I grew up and lived most of my life but I've also been a Miami fan since '03 when I lived there for a few years and it sort of became my adopted hometown,that's where my Heat loyalty stems from. D-Wades also been one of my fav players since he entered the league.

There's also plenty of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons so I don't see the big deal. People only have a problem with it now that both teams have become very good. I didn't get any slack when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early
30t6p3b.gif
but I am now since this season.

My favorite team is the Lakers because I live in LA, my other favorite team is the Celtics because i went to boston one time, my other team is the heat because I have a cousin in Miami, my other team is the Bulls because I love deep dish pizza.

pimp.gif

e1f3688a4d0d49bd0434c1db43adf7e4bf93bc37.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs

so you refer to the celtics as "we" also? as you referred to the heat as "we" during the game last night?

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

ive always thought you were a celtic fan and never thought you had some loyalty to miami thats all.

As I wrote above I do. I've been a Boston sports fan in everything (except hockey) my whole life since it's where I grew up and lived most of my life but I've also been a Miami fan since '03 when I lived there for a few years and it sort of became my adopted hometown,that's where my Heat loyalty stems from. D-Wades also been one of my fav players since he entered the league.

There's also plenty of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons so I don't see the big deal. People only have a problem with it now that both teams have become very good. I didn't get any slack when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early
30t6p3b.gif

My favorite team is the Lakers because I live in LA, my other favorite team is the Celtics because i went to boston one time, my other team is the heat because I have a cousin in Miami, my other team is the Bulls because I love deep dish pizza.

pimp.gif

e1f3688a4d0d49bd0434c1db43adf7e4bf93bc37.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

You're one lucky guy to be able to be able to name all those teams as your favorites.

I am jealous
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

You're one lucky guy to be able to be able to name all those teams as your favorites.

I am jealous
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cartune:
Can you imagine how funny it would be if the Heat had a losing record...

and Lebron wasnt on pace to win his 3rd MVP in a row....

and He lost to Cleveland..

and they didnt make the playoffs

Yeah that would be lulz and Ha's!!

So why is this funny?
Are you trying to say 'If LeBron were failing miserably this season, it wouldn't be funny. So why is this funny?"?

Because if you are, I don't think you understand how hilarious it would be if all the things you said were true.
laugh.gif

i wonder if bron be hoping they lose be 5 so he dont have to take a big shot.

also, bron coulda leaned in and got the foul .quentin(i think) launched himself at bron

cartune:

So why is this funny?
Are you trying to say 'If LeBron were failing miserably this season, it wouldn't be funny. So why is this funny?"?

Because if you are, I don't think you understand how hilarious it would be if all the things you said were true.
laugh.gif

i wonder if bron be hoping they lose be 5 so he dont have to take a big shot.

also, bron coulda leaned in and got the foul .quentin(i think) launched himself at bron

30t6p3b.gif
no. i have no problem with it at all. i was just curious. i'm from pasadena so i grew up a dodger fan but i've been living here in the bay for a while now so i adopted the oakland a's and go to a lot of their games. 

30t6p3b.gif
no. i have no problem with it at all. i was just curious. i'm from pasadena so i grew up a dodger fan but i've been living here in the bay for a while now so i adopted the oakland a's and go to a lot of their games. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

cartune:

So why is this funny?

laugh.gif

naw he sayinghe saying the heat are 2 in the east , beat cleveland and lebron is about to win his 3rd mvp....so he's infact winning

the dynamics are that last time this year ....there was no mvp race , he was BY FARRRRRRRRRR the front runner and the cavaliers where the number 1 team in the nba. he could won 10 mvp's in cleveland.he left to go dominate with bosh n wade and it has resulted in a neck neck tie for mvp and a lesser record.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

cartune:

So why is this funny?

laugh.gif

naw he sayinghe saying the heat are 2 in the east , beat cleveland and lebron is about to win his 3rd mvp....so he's infact winning

the dynamics are that last time this year ....there was no mvp race , he was BY FARRRRRRRRRR the front runner and the cavaliers where the number 1 team in the nba. he could won 10 mvp's in cleveland.he left to go dominate with bosh n wade and it has resulted in a neck neck tie for mvp and a lesser record.

30t6p3b.gif

There you go,I take it you're a Trojan fan also
pimp.gif
?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
?

i'll root for them if they're not playing UCLA
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i kept telling lebron to throw it back at bosh's face again to end the comeback curse during the game. he didn't listen to me.

54-73LeBron James bad pass

i kept telling lebron to throw it back at bosh's face again to end the comeback curse during the game. he didn't listen to me.

54-73LeBron James bad pass

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
how are you a trojan fan? you got the U right there!
laugh.gif

Not in Miami anymore but when I got into really watching college football,they were the most entertaining team to watch imo. I really started watching all their games during the Leinart/Bush era,Bush in college was one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I consider myself a bigger Gator fan than Hurricane fan for the Florida teams but The U teams from '01-'03 were ridiculous
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've also been thinking of moving to Cali after I'm done with school,specifically L.A.,just seems like my type of place to live in. Weather,attractions,opportunities,women,
pimp.gif
,soo many things to do and just an overall great place. It's where I see myself in the future starting a family and having a career.

Back
Top Bottom