...as if Bosh can't be any MORE jealous......

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Why Lebron have the "I'll let him make the first move" look on his face?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word for a quick second I thought they were gonna play along on some jokey shh since it seems they knew what the deal was from the jump.

I got to say it's really baffling and wired, for guy who anyone who's any who has ever met him, or any media that hs ever covered him say he is a nice down to earth, self deprecating funny guy now can turn into one of the most hated dudes in sports. 
laugh.gif

man thats why fame is precarious thing, that video came out a year ago, nobody said anything because the video is not actually funny but now it's suddenly like comedy gold.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I got to say it's really baffling and wired, for guy who anyone who's any who has ever met him, or any media that hs ever covered him say he is a nice down to earth, self deprecating funny guy now can turn into one of the most hated dudes in sports. 
laugh.gif

man thats why fame is precarious thing, that video came out a year ago, nobody said anything because the video is not actually funny but now it's suddenly like comedy gold.
I don't think it's that baffling considering:
1.) Their grand entrance to the world when they signed aka pre-championship party.  (Granted, the Heat's marketing arm should share the blame too.)
2.) His reaction at that entrance; yelling like a crazed idiot, flexing, etc. Lebron and Wade didn't seem to yell, prance, and preen as much.
3.) A few ill-timed remarks: "We just want to chill" etc.
4.) Media putting simultaneously on a pedestal and under a microscope.
5.) He's the easiest of the 3 to target for this scrutiny, plus other remarks about made about him in the past (the Rupaul of bigmen, etc.)

Just my $0.02

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif

1.) Their grand entrance to the world when they signed aka pre-championship party.  (Granted, the Heat's marketing arm should share the blame too.)
2.) His reaction at that entrance; yelling like a crazed idiot, flexing, etc. Lebron and Wade didn't seem to yell, prance, and preen as much.
5.) He's the easiest of the 3 to target for this scrutiny, plus other remarks about made about him in the past (the Rupaul of bigmen, etc.)

Just my $0.02

There it is.  Not to mention, that image of him in your avy doesn't help either.  Just adds to him being real soft. 

I get some of it but I assumed it would die down eventually, guess not.
laugh.gif

It's just weird I work at an electronics store, Bosh came in there all the time to buy $*+$, like ALL THE TIME, any new gadget anything you mentioned to him he'd buy it. In every interaction I and anyone else has had with him, came of as a chill guy, so it's just surreal when they hate is so strong for a dude who you actually are pretty sure is nice enough guy.

I get some of it but I assumed it would die down eventually, guess not.
laugh.gif

It's just weird I work at an electronics store, Bosh came in there all the time to buy $*+$, like ALL THE TIME, any new gadget anything you mentioned to him he'd buy it. In every interaction I and anyone else has had with him, came of as a chill guy, so it's just surreal when they hate is so strong for a dude who you actually are pretty sure is nice enough guy.
That's the thing, unless we have individual interactions with these guys and it's a positive experience we'll gravitate towards the perception instead.  I'll give an example too; I perceived Kobe to be a ______, but I've met the guy randomly at a mall and he was the nicest, chill dude and took the time to chat for a few minutes.  Bosh just needs to play and perhaps run all his statements through a PR guy from now on.
happy.gif

As far as the avy, I saw the game live and the actual play was that funny that I had to use it
laugh.gif

I actually thought Bosh was pretty tight with the whole youtube vids and being a dorky nerdy dude with awkward dreads. But then as soon as he signed with the Heat and turned all Miami-like, was when I started feeling he was kind of a lame.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif

Just my $0.02

There it is.  Not to mention, that image of him in your avy doesn't help either.  Just adds to him being real soft. 
Lets be honest when Kevin Durant is calling you out for being soft
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Bosh is a "nice guy" or whatever, seems like the hardcore basketball fans respect the fiery competitive guys, at least I do. KB8, D-Rose, KG etc.

Back
Top Bottom