As we know, the economy is bad. What are you cutting back on?

its good to develop wise spending habits but everyone is worrying too much.

we should just go on with our normal lives..

the fact that everyone is so scared to spend money is one of the reasons the economy is in the state that its in.

food : i eat take-out alot less , both financianlly benifitial and healthy as well .

entertainment : used to go out on a weekly basis , im trying to cut back on that
also trying to cut back on video games and blu-ray's .

bill's : less TV , less video game's , i've been readin book's
eyes.gif
, don't know how much longer that's going to take .

nothing really, a new car 2 weeks ago, been purchasing more designer clothes these days...
ohwell.gif

Nothing really. I don't have kids or family to take care of. Just pay whatever bills and live my life normal.

I only get haircuts eery other week now.... I bring food to work 3 times a week and I cut back on my purple haze consumption...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cutting back on nothing, holding your money isn't going to help the economy.

Yea. If anything, everybody cutting back on spending will just hurt the economy more. The market wants people to keep spending guys...

Nothing. Only way we can break this economic slump is with spending. I'm not goin all crazy, cuz I don't got it like that...I'm just livin exactlythe same.

i've actually been spending more money
laugh.gif
i just bought 4 new shoes, bought somepants, a fitted and got a tat

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cutting back on nothing, holding your money isn't going to help the economy.

Yea. If anything, everybody cutting back on spending will just hurt the economy more. The market wants people to keep spending guys...

but they aren't gonna be looking out for me when the economy is indeed in the Recession while I got no money butHEY! I got all this ill new @!+#!
frown.gif

it's a catch-22

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

nothing yet... even though i should.

just bought a new TV

Goin to the Giants vs Boys game next week

Bringin my girl out to see some broadway stuff for her Bday

gonna be coppin a lot of games soon

i should really stop. i guess its a lot easier since i split rent and stuff with my girl... bills dont seem to catch up very quickly... im living comfortable, for now...
arent you from NorCal dude? I could've sworn you're from up north for some reason
Nah i live in NY
laugh.gif
... upstate though, Albany.

never lived in Cali at all...

LOL my 401k contribution I went from 10% to 5% back in June then a couple of weeks ago went from moderate to conservative after I lost $700 in a week and1/2!!!

Yea, and the market also lost me some $. So until I stack up enough to capitalize on the downturn, I'm saving like a mfer.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

nothing yet... even though i should.

just bought a new TV

Goin to the Giants vs Boys game next week

Bringin my girl out to see some broadway stuff for her Bday

gonna be coppin a lot of games soon

i should really stop. i guess its a lot easier since i split rent and stuff with my girl... bills dont seem to catch up very quickly... im living comfortable, for now...
arent you from NorCal dude? I could've sworn you're from up north for some reason
Nah i live in NY
laugh.gif
... upstate though, Albany.

never lived in Cali at all...
everytime i see ur avy i keep thinkin its baron davis.

but anyways
-havent bought sneakers in a while and if i do its with money i got from selling other shoes on ebay
-been using ebay, outlets, and used clothing shops(buffalo exchange) a lot more

basically everything non productive or beneficial toward the good and hard times to come...
partying
smokin.gif
tobacco
talking to females that i know wont be around for long (females cost whether or not you break bread on them)
waisting time period (time is my money)

Back
Top Bottom