Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I disagree these new school azn gurl 2.0 are looking kinda thicc, no one trying to see a stick on the ‘gram

you maybe have those in the US, but you wont see them here in the EU where i live

As the times change they will be rendered obsolete, and replaced with the upgraded models :lol:

Srsly, I don’t know much about EU girls in general aside from tv/magazines, they all look pretty slim/skinny. Is that the norm?

Srsly, I don’t know much about EU girls in general aside from tv/magazines, they all look pretty slim/skinny. Is that the norm?
thats indeed what most girls try to achieve here in the EU
but you still have fat and ugly girls here on the streets lol
but in general the dutch/EU girls are pretty good looking imo

the majority of the asian girls are like that
if you are looking for big booty and boobs
you're better off at the other races

My fiancée is Slavadorian :lol: but yeah I’m not into the Kim K or fake look, just some proportion would be nice. Size 0-2 is far too small for me.

I know a group of girls that go to Vegas every other month like it’s a lifestyle. More power to them since girls ain’t really gotta pay for **** over there. Last time I went was in 2016 only for a day and it was last minute. Was thinking of going back for my grad but it don’t make sense to burn a bigger hole in my pocket with these loans :rolleyes

Anyway I always been attracted to Asian girls even them skinny ones, as long as you got the right one they make it work across all the spectrums. But I’m glad my girl ain’t really thin (she’s Vietnamese btw), I need to see some bounce in that *** and titty :evil:

Vegas is hella overrated tbh. i've been a few times and meh. my cousins live out there, so i always get the VIP treatment when i go. its just too many drunk/high AF people snobby people tryna flex. maybe i'm just past the whole scene.

New Cinemax action series originally from writings of Bruce Lee.

https://hypebeast.com/2019/3/cinemax-warrior-third-trailer

giphy.gif

I’m mad they had to pick a hapa as the main character, this is only a half step better than David Carrdine

They did the same **** for Crazy rich asians

Vegas is hella overrated tbh. i've been a few times and meh. my cousins live out there, so i always get the VIP treatment when i go. its just too many drunk/high AF people snobby people tryna flex. maybe i'm just past the whole scene.

I’m tired of Vegas, excluding The Spearmint Rhino of course. Went to Montreal for a bachelor party recently and enjoyed it a lot more. Such a chill city, American dollar is strong over there and the dancers are fully nude.

I’m tired of Vegas, excluding The Spearmint Rhino of course. Went to Montreal for a bachelor party recently and enjoyed it a lot more. Such a chill city, American dollar is strong over there and the dancers are fully nude.

Went to Montreal for my brothers bach in 2017. Awesome city.

The food there is great too, hope you got your foie gras fix in.

I’m mad they had to pick a hapa as the main character, this is only a half step better than David Carrdine

They did the same **** for Crazy rich asians

The actor playing Bruce Lee can pass up as majority asian.

The lead in Crazy Rich Asians definitely looks like south east asian (Filipino/Indo/Malay). I was surprised he had some white in him.

You grow out of Vegas quick as you get older for all the reasons you mentioned. Very superficial. I’ll go once a year with a group of friends I’ve been going with since our college days but that’s it. And when I go, I usually prefer to hang out on Fremont Street instead of the same old Strip stuff they’re into.

Been going to Vegas forever. Still love the drive up/flight back, or nowadays just flying...
But most definitely what I do and love about it has changed over the decades.
Golf, eating, sleeping, gambling. Just a break from reality.

This generation is blessed with the azn v.thicc.abg. leggings. vs the baggy everything era of us old people.

If i had to make my mt rushmore of asian males I got Sessue Hayakawa, Bruce Lee, Rocky Aoki, Naseem Hamed

lclazqb6fzk21.jpg

sucks to see people still doing this and passing it on to the next generation. A lot of kids are actually doing this in snaps and sending them to their asian classmates. Bad enough being bullied at school, but now kids gotta deal with this bs on their phones too

It’s not just face though. I can still find an Asian girl pretty/cute/etc but it’s mainly a body thing. Most Asian girls are mad skinny. I also prefer diversity. I don’t like how we cluster tbh. Having family close is cool, but we would be at a Tita or Tito’s house every weekend. I think growing up that way made me want to venture out. Not saying that other groups don’t cluster, but Asian people cluster HARD.

lclazqb6fzk21.jpg

sucks to see people still doing this and passing it on to the next generation. A lot of kids are actually doing this in snaps and sending them to their asian classmates. Bad enough being bullied at school, but now kids gotta deal with this bs on their phones too

Such trash.

Dealt with this type of stuff throughout my childhood, that whole "Chinese, Japanese, Tawaiinese" thing, with pulling eyes up side down. To which I'd say I'm Korean, and usually was told "You're all the same".

As an adult, I lived in ATL for a bit, had a coworker that was genuinely stunned to learn that Asians aren't "all the same".

Back
Top Bottom