Asian Culture Discussion Thread

That's crazy sad then.
Is she mixed?

She did hit him with that ether.
I still cant get over how the Terrance House is the Pie Hell/JAV house

Last edited:

This was the incident that caused a lot of netizens to attack her

E everysingletime it wasn’t just people criticizing her for her looks. She was getting hundreds of messages everyday telling her to die :smh:

I think some celebrities are better staying off the internet. They should hire someone to take care of their social media so they don't have to.

Just sad.

Japanese and Korean ppl got to get over their feels about foreigners and mixed ppl

Both countries are A1 about a lot of things, including the economy, but their attitudes need an adjustment, especially given their population is declining? They actually need foreigners to get their numbers up.

But yeah, I hope this opens up dialogue in Japan regarding punishing cyberbullying and hopefully they can get some laws passed.
Don't let her death and other victim's deaths go in vain.

Last edited:
I don’t know how it is in Japan but it’s getting better in Korea imo. I used to get a bit of nasty comments and looks as a halfie when I visited Korea as a kid. However, I’ve definitely had much better experiences as an adult.

I mean they had a black guy play a half korean who didn't look one bit korean in Itaewon Class. So I guess it's improving.

Japanese and Korean ppl got to get over their feels about foreigners and mixed ppl

Both countries are A1 about a lot of things, including the economy, but their attitudes need an adjustment, especially given their population is declining? They actually need foreigners to get their numbers up.

I don’t believe foreigners are the solutions nor the core problem in terms of declining population.

both countries need to step up equal rights both economically and socially for women. The government needs to do better with that. Esp Japan. They’re one of the most backwards modern country when it comes to women rights.

Women don’t want kids because it’s literally financial and career suicide for them.

edit*

this also isn’t anything new to modern countries. As women get more freedom, birth rates tend to decline. It’s just a common trait of a modern nation.

I mean they had a black guy play a half korean who didn't look one bit korean in Itaewon Class. So I guess it's improving.
True.

He wasn't just a black guy, he was an American too.

I say this because they could've went for a black guy with korean blood.

Like this guy... I wonder if he acts

1590264739579.png

Believe also wrote Goblin

Funny thing is I didn't really like Goblin

I like Kingdom but apparently a lot of other ppl don't

Only problem I have with Signal so far is that it's borrowing from a very famous serial murder case and trying to change up history.

If anyone is interested, the same serial murders inspired Bong Joon Ho's Memories of Murder.
The alleged killer actually confessed to the killings just last year but there's some doubts that he's actually the guy.
Similar to my problem after watching Forest of Love (which I do not recommend).

On another note, statutes of limitations on murder is *** backwards.

Only problem I have with Signal so far is that it's borrowing from a very famous serial murder case and trying to change up history.

If anyone is interested, the same serial murders inspired Bong Joon Ho's Memories of Murder.
Similar to my problem after watching Forest of Love (which I do not recommend)
How many episodes are you in?

Also. Have you guys ever watched the American version of signal? Man, I liked the American version too but the Korean and American versions could not be any more different from each other if they tried lol

How many episodes are you in?

Also. Have you guys ever watched the American version of signal? Man, I liked the American version too but the Korean and American versions could not be any more different from each other if they tried lol

Didn't know there was an American vers.

Signal kinda reminds me of the movie, Frequency.

I'm on ep3 of the Korean Signal, and I'm already getting a icky feeling that he was able to save one of the girls.
You can read up on the real story here :

Im still going to continue to watch to see how it goes.
Might hope on terrance house to see what led up to this whole Hana Kimura situation.

I'm on ep3 of the Korean Signal, and I'm already getting a icky feeling that he was able to save one of the girls.
You can read up on the real story here :

Im still going to continue to watch to see how it goes.
Might hope on terrance house to see what led up to this whole Hana Kimura situation.
I'd recommend that you keep going...

I strongly like this show

I apologize in advance if you still don't like this show when you're through :lol:

Back
Top Bottom