Asian Culture Discussion Thread

People who didn't like IC ending, what did you expect ?? :lol: Him pick the pretty girl and then pour hot soondooboo jigae on the old man??
The ending was just fine. It ended how I expected it to end. Didn't blow my mind.

I think the ppl who didn't like the ending may have been rootng for the other girl lol

The ending must not be very memorable...because I'm already forgetting details lol

IC is like a 8.5/10

U mean the girl that cockteased him for over a decade while working for the man who's son killed his dad? that girl ? :lol: :smh:

I still think the transgender girl was the best girl in the show. :nerd:

I think my problem with Itaewon Class was its pacing slowed way down, down the stretch. This comes back to what you was saying about how some kdrama drags things to fit into 16 episodes.

0E8FCD90-DB19-49BA-9A66-E01A6DFE986A.jpeg

Some spicy pork bulgolgi I attempted to make tonight, didn’t come out too bad.

watching the king now, not a fan of the genre, but it aint bad.
I like that show. For some reason it's flopping in Korea though

The lead actress + the dude who plays the captain of the guard makes the show for me

Dude who plays the villain is not bad either.

Last edited:
hana is up again!

#TeamAsian

@PoweredbyMSG
@Naruto
@asianplayer
@dlwlrma
@W)taps
@Air Money

This is so ****** up man :frown: :smh:

she posted messages regarding self harm and cyber bulling today

what were people attacking her for?
I don't even know her and I don't even watch wrestling but I'm willing to bet a lot of them were Asian women that was telling her she needed to lose weight and attacking her aesthetic.

Not that she needed to lose weight of course. She looked fine.

Koreans thought this lady was fat smh

Also I'm sure there's lots who look down on wrestling and think it's an unlady like occupation.

I might not watch wrestling but unfortunately it's not hard to guess how some asians be thinking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom