Asian Culture Discussion Thread

First poke I had was in NYC YEARS ago .. .COME ON MAN :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I even thought it was pokemon related cuz thats when pokemon Go dropped.

I'm sure they got poke in manhattan, but I'm not trying to commute there anytime soon

I'm pretty sure they don't have poke in long island

I'm sure they got poke in manhattan, but I'm not trying to commute there anytime soon

I'm pretty sure they don't have poke in long island
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.00.23 PM.png

This mofo making excuses :smh::smh::smh:

Ive tried a lot of Poke places around me. I honestly only like 2. There's tons of ways to F up poke.
I think I’ve gotten it once here. Small portions and the chunks are small and the taste isn’t there. I try to go to Hawaii once a year for a week and get Poke every morning for breakfast. 1lb for about $12, you’ll be lucky to get half a pound here for that price and if it’s in a bowl it’s prob .25lbs

I never been to Hawaii which is sad. I heard its only fun if you have family there or you're married.

My qualifications for good poke :
Sushi rice gotta be on point
Fish gotta be fresh
Sauce selection gotta be good
A WIDE arrange of topping
Don't try to nickel and dime me on avocado. I aint paying $1 extra.

I never been to Hawaii which is sad. I heard its only fun if you have family there or you're married.
Depends which island. If you’re an outdoors person I don’t think it matters if you go alone. A lot of hiking places. Oahu is big enough for you to do whatever you want.

For the longest time I was considering a solo trip to Hawaii but never pulled the trigger

I probably won't be going there for a long time now that trips to Korea Japan Singapore are taking priority

That’s a long flight from the East Coast. Don’t most East Coast people end up going to the Dominican?

We got some pretty good Poke spots here in LA, in fact this spot right here is like a 3 minute walk from my place.

We got some pretty good Poke spots here in LA, in fact this spot right here is like a 3 minute walk from my place.

Arite imma try this place out. I owe you an Asahi if this place is good.

Back
Top Bottom