Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Where are you guys watching World of the Married?

*edit

Hmm, it might come out on Netflix. I'll probably wait until then to check it out

Last edited:
FC1079AD-680D-4DF9-BB59-CAE8F0CE9D74.gif

4C2C788E-4796-4DCC-AC66-F8DFEC0A0B04.gif

0A2BDDC9-E50A-4F29-B290-6D6933758278.gif

Growing up I used to sort of not appreciate my name because I always got teased / bullied. Kids at school would call me "cow" "moo"
As I got older I learned to appreciate it and ingrain into my identity. I also learned that it translates into "High" in Vietnamese, which is funny cuz I loved getting blazed :pimp: .Also found out that it means "F***" or "Grass" in Chinese :lol:.

Nonetheless.. I have no problem with naming my kid an AMERICAN name. It's not "White". We share American culture

As for your Chinese dude named Tanner, you may be surprised to know that not all Chinese are recent immigrants, a lot came early in the 20th century and have assimilated to American culture longer than any of us, so its possible that guy's parents don't speak Chinese as their first language

Any of you guys got a perm and style it? What product do you use?

I got a really light perm last time. Barely noticeable.

I think I wanna try it again but curlier. A little less than this and with a fade underneath.

201129M201019_4.jpg

They put different sized rollers or w/e you call it when they perm depending on how you want it.

Mine was really light but I can still tell the difference. Slightly wavy. It adds some texture. Something different. Would recommend trying it once before you're washed and bald.

A lot of guys get it like the guy in the picture I posted above. I wanna try that. Where it's like straight up curly.

Do whatever makes you happy my guy.

Im washed so I'll stick to my Hidetoshi Nakata cut.
Hidetoshi+Nakata+Louis+Vuitton+Photocall+Paris+4tMw4eVcKFcl.jpg

The baddies like it though. :nthat:

Haven't cut my hair in two months. Trying to just slick it back but damn Asian hair just keeps falling down, and gotta natural side part that keeps me from doing it. Asian hair be a gift and a curse

Back
Top Bottom