Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Soooo what about the full album in September?

they’re not releasing that and the solos too

something not adding up again
1590976995165.png
th

Bruh that announcement is straight damage control. People were mad Rose had to promote a junior's solo when they promised hers 2 years ago.

Here we go again with this BS

I remember that user name from Virus thread:
SpittaRymes .
Another ignorant Race Baiter with clueless mouth.
See his avatar changed from Busta Rhymes to Lamar Jackson to now MN cop Tou Thao.
Such great awareness.
Let me find pics of all the cops involved so he can rotate those that all need to be arrested and punished too.
(Yes already said before all four need to be dealt justice for horrific death).

Way to deflect the focus. So he really did say and mean that sentence. Well then Pass the Courvoisier and let me give SpittaRhymes and all nonAsians a few thoughts to ponder:
-I have no problems hearing the term “Wuhan virus/flu” because that’s where the Covid/Corona originated from. In fact when you see/hear Chinese media, one of the terms they use. Comparable to “West Nile” virus.
-I do have a big problem with the term “Chinese virus/flu”. But why people ask since we hear “Spanish flu” and “German measles”. Sure back over 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 , an effing 100 YEARS Ago.
What else were senior citizen white people calling things? Think.
So based on your logic, what are you calling HIV, Aids or Middle East respiratory syndrome?

Get the picture?

And Bill Maher is a moron for not seeing the difference.

I remember that user name from Virus thread:
SpittaRymes .
Another ignorant Race Baiter with clueless mouth.
See his avatar changed from Busta Rhymes to Lamar Jackson to now MN cop Tou Thao.
Such great awareness.
Let me find pics of all the cops involved so he can rotate those that all need to be arrested and punished too.
(Yes already said before all four need to be dealt justice for horrific death).
That coward cop needs to be shamed. You disagree?

That coward cop needs to be shamed. You disagree?

Not at all.
Have said multi times before: all the involved cops need to face Justice for the horrific death of George Floyd.
We agree on that point.
Unfortunately when you make baiting comments about somehow he must be:

He didn’t want to upset the white man. Prob wanted to be just like him.

What is the point of that comment? His past and present actions already show he’s unprofessional and dangerous cop, a disgrace to uniform. Where your comments about the other two cops? Cause all four are guilty.

Back
Top Bottom