Asian Culture Discussion Thread

- A few of my exes are Filipinas

- I speak some Tagalog (mahal kita, bebot)

- I love pancit + lumpia

- I get mistaken for Filipino all the time

- Filipino moms love me -- the son they never had, but always wanted

Can I claim Filipino?

Last edited:
Can you karaoke?
I'm Vietnamese -- that's all we do at family parties after Henny + Heineken

laugh.gif

I'm Vietnamese -- that's all we do at family parties after Henny + Heineken

:lol:

Henny.....the official hard liquor for Asians. It's like they won't drink anything else but that. Go into a Bevmo and they are like "nah, let's get the Henny again".

really? I think i had henny once in my life and it was in a cocktail lmao

all my titos drink is johnnie walker or maybe tanduay

I guess I have to be more specific. Official drink for the Asian Americans. I am sure Hen was just influenced by hip-hop/black culture but everyone that is Asian and from the Bay Area drinks Hennessy like it's the only whisky out there. I am a Jack fan myself but did my fair share of drinking Hen.

I guess I have to be more specific. Official drink for the Asian Americans. I am sure Hen was just influenced by hip-hop/black culture but everyone that is Asian and from the Bay Area drinks Hennessy like it's the only whisky out there. I am a Jack fan myself but did my fair share of drinking Hen.

I love Henny :pimp:

Not sure why there aren't more Asians at Henny Palooza's, I swear I've only seen like 2 others everytime I go.

^^^^Asians can also be cheap. I swear to this day, some of my friends rather pre drink just to go to a bar. I can't even get my friends to go round for round sometimes. Always talking about "I'll get you on the next one". Perhaps my friends are just cheap. Haha.

I'm cheap too and often broke. We go to karaoke bars during happy hour when the rooms and drinks are half off. We hang for 3 hours and get wasted for $30-40.

Back
Top Bottom