asian kids beatup white kid vol black friends run

btk

walking into peoples backyard to fight FTL
smh @ the fellow in the purple striped shirt (keep your eye on him), he did the 100 yard dash as did his whole entourage. Not ONE friend jumped in to help.

Asian boy with the red shorts was hittin dude with like a piece of firewood or somethin
laugh.gif

still messed up though

lol

not even gonna lie though..that white boy would of won if the other dudes buddies didnt jump in

this how people end up getting murdered smh

"Like a G"

More like a dumb +%+. He had one guy backing him up, while those Asians (Vietnamese?) ganged up on him with baseball bats and 2x4s.

Cheap fight though.

Asian dude was weak and couldn't fight....white guy's boys were a bunch of hos for letting their boy get done like that.
indifferent.gif
This fight wasn't even worth posting.

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Lol the Bosnian had the Jackie Chan looking fool beat from the get go... His gang had to jump in with 2 X 4's looking like the asian hacksaw jim duggans hahaha...
bwahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosnian dood rode out....he was gettin' at the one Asian, then got smacked with a 2x4, then caught some Nikes and what not, then got smacked with thealuminum bat.........ad still walked away. I bet that Asian dood that was catchin' wreck is goin' to get clowned by his boys for months to come like,"He was beatin' your !$#" and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

when asians are outnumbering fools, they dont play. word to khmer rouge type issh and vietnam war.

between 2 and 3 million vietnamese died
vs 58k americans. i guess by dont play you mean "sonned, badly"

also the united states never invaded north viet nam(except in covert operations). that war would have been a different story if the USA wasn't playingdefense.

also that fight is heinous, cmon how you gonna gang up WITH weapons. pathetic.

what I learned from this video:

- It takes 7 asian kids with bats and wood to beat up 1 white kid with a pink shirt.

- Tino Brown sucks at video editing.

smh.gif

I would catch wreck son it ain't even funny... especially to homeboy who hit him with the baseball bat over his head.

Those asian cats were grimy.
smh.gif

How you gonna jump a dude with bats and 2x4s? 7 of y'all, 1 of them. Shoulda used their fists at least.

At least dude's friends went back for revenge. Realtalk, I hope they slid off on 'em with the strap. Kids like that get no respect.

roll.gif
@ how the asians all ran, though. Unless they all had outstanding warrants, they're all stupid for taking off.

Wow, the kid who hit him on the head with a bat is lucky that he's not facing a murder charge. That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom