asian kids beatup white kid vol black friends run

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I have no idea why race is even a topic here. I know punks that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic....I also know people who put in work that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic. Race has nothing to do with this. The topic should be why the Asian dude get his **% beat, why did the white guy get rocked with bats, and why did his homeboys run off like scared hos. If that were black people jumping that white boy, race wouldn't have even been the topic. Would everyone be calling African Americans "weak" because they were jumping a white cat with a pink shirt on? I swear people be taking shots at Asian people because they are the most under represented in this country. This %%%@ happens everyday nomatter what the race or neighborhood. The main point of this thread should be the fact that 1 on 1 is dead.
indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

how can people take shots at asians when mods on this site have a history of banning people who even mutter a stereotype about yall.....just keeping it 100....yall are protected on this site....now blacks whites and latinos are different....we've all had our fair share
laugh.gif
What does this site have to do with anything dealing with racism?
You act like its still not out there...most of the threads ive seen with anything "asian" in it always ends up in some racist ishhh in there.

i'm sorry but i've never seen it and if i have it ended up w/ multiple bannings...hell even i got got back in the day for a joke that wasnt even that bad.....i've seen blatant remarks towards whites blacks and latinos get looked over on the daily ...not that i'm complaining i just feel like the field should be even

real smart there. let's counter racism with more racism.

They just wanted to have some fun and get their licks in.

I bet they was all crackin up after that.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Lol the Bosnian had the Jackie Chan looking fool beat from the get go... His gang had to jump in with 2 X 4's looking like the asian hacksaw jim duggans hahaha...

It would have been good if Bosnain's dad or grandfather stepped in like Gran Torino or something and lit the Asians up like Clint Eastwood.. imageI guess that's only in Hollywood.... image

so that isnt racist? some of yall are ignorant as hell, e-racists are the worst.

the jackie chan comment....whoever made that is prob perma banned already lol.....the other comment isn't that bad.....and when did i say counter racism w/more...stop assuming kid...the field should be even as in people should get banned for remarks made towards other races as they are when they are directed atasians

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I have no idea why race is even a topic here. I know punks that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic....I also know people who put in work that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic. Race has nothing to do with this. The topic should be why the Asian dude get his **% beat, why did the white guy get rocked with bats, and why did his homeboys run off like scared hos. If that were black people jumping that white boy, race wouldn't have even been the topic. Would everyone be calling African Americans "weak" because they were jumping a white cat with a pink shirt on? I swear people be taking shots at Asian people because they are the most under represented in this country. This %%%@ happens everyday nomatter what the race or neighborhood. The main point of this thread should be the fact that 1 on 1 is dead.
indifferent.gif
at closet racists.
QTF... man i'm sick and tired of how asians are portrayed in america media and society, +@!* is disgusting
mad.gif

aubstuh86 wrote:
Lol the Bosnian had the Jackie Chan looking fool beat from the get go... His gang had to jump in with 2 X 4's looking like the asian hacksaw jim duggans hahaha...

It would have been good if Bosnain's dad or grandfather stepped in like Gran Torino or something and lit the Asians up like Clint Eastwood.. imageI guess that's only in Hollywood.... image

so that isnt racist? some of yall are ignorant as hell, e-racists are the worst.

How's the second one racist? Gran Torino is about a old dude shooting asian punks these are asian punks are they not? The first one he called him JackieChan but at the same time said they look like hill billys you taking petty jokes and turning them into deep seeded racism. Stop reaching

Back
Top Bottom