Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I usually overcome situations like this because my swag runs deep

I stopped reading here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Wow. Thanks for posting a racist cartoon Dirty. Project fires? Crack Dealers? Ebony Warrior?
smh.gif
It's not a racist cartoon. It's a sardonic portrayal of stereotypical roles as determined by Hollywood. You people really don't understand that?

Wait...what do you mean you people?

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

asian and athletic dont mix. except for mr. lee.

black and smart don't mix. except for Obama

No offense to anyone. I'm just trying to let you know how stupid you sound.

BTW a chinese dude holds the world record for hurdles.
I see what you're getting at, but how do know he's black?
See how stupid you sound?
grin.gif
Why are you assuming he assumed he's black? He used the same format of that ignorant post and made an ignorant post in response to make himaware of how ignorant it was. If he had used Hispanic ppl instead of black would you be asking "how do you know he's Hispanic?"

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by lowslows

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6530_121138998574_567543574_2452292_801559_n.jpg

Your point is? What dey do negro?
glasses.gif
like i sed swag is on a hundred trillion
You still stick out like a sore thumb. And why would you type "negro" in your sentence?
Your swag is on 0. You see they put yo wack %@! in the front with no females, huh?
roll.gif

Negro? I use the other N word in front of black people in Opa-locka, Carol City....in your hood...No one touches this kid...
pimp.gif

Wrong again Swag is on one hudred Trillion...damn someones not comprehending...who put who where? Buddy I dont need to be with my lady at all times cuz I gotit like that...unlike u...simp...
indifferent.gif

Negro? I use the other N word in front of black people in Opa-locka, Carol City....in your hood...No one touches this kid...
pimp.gif

Wrong again Swag is on one hudred Trillion...damn someones not comprehending...who put who where? Buddy I dont need to be with my lady at all times cuz I got it like that...unlike u...simp...
indifferent.gif
18key wrote:
You sound like are an idiot. Shut up before we're not even stereotyped as smart.

Originally Posted by 18key

pimp.gif

Wrong again Swag is on one hudred Trillion...damn someones not comprehending...who put who where? Buddy I dont need to be with my lady at all times cuz I got it like that...unlike u...simp...
indifferent.gif
18key wrote:
You sound like are an idiot. Shut up before we're not even stereotyped as smart.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you bout to be stereotyped as idiots.....you should probably stop; apologize; log off.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

9d3352a64b10643bfeecbcca8c06aba9541aef1.jpg

Wow. Thanks for posting a racist cartoon Dirty. Project fires? Crack Dealers? Ebony Warrior?
smh.gif
It's not a racist cartoon. It's a sardonic portrayal of stereotypical roles as determined by Hollywood. You people really don't understand that?
No it's clearly a satire on how asian man never get the girl. The black men and white man have the same physical build, same wink, and same embrace from the woman in distress. But look why the black man gets it. The cartoon is called secret asian man and says "how come the asian hero never gets the girl". Nothing about stereotypical roles African Americans play in Hollywood. So black superheros kill crack dealers and save project homes and this smart asian cures cancer? Clearly racist.
laugh.gif

Main Entry: sar·don·ic

Pronunciation: \sär-ˈdä-nik\

Function: adjective

Etymology: French sardonique, from Greek sardonios

Date: 1638

: disdainfully or skeptically humorous; derisively mocking, a sardonic comment

synonyms see sarcastic

- sar·don·i·cal·ly \-ni-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

FYI the comic can be a "satire on how Asian men never get the girl" and "a sardonic portrayal ofstereotypical roles as determined by Hollywood"

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
5330_123660528574_567543574_2487865_6895545_n.jpg

10720_157975598972_614408972_3606792_4213025_n.jpg

glasses.gif

And this is why Asian dont get any respect. Talking like a fool and posting pictures like a fool. SMH. Also Asian get respect, the race that gets ZERO respect is indians
No...I gets my respect! Trust this...man!!!...I was talking about Hollywood and media and how people accept that...Posting pics and ima fool?....buddy buddy buddy...Im comfortable posting mines...This is NT i know how it can go down...I guess yall really doubting the kid...I know what im capable of and I posted more pics to show lowlow over there that MY SWAG cant be turned down like as if he posted his pic and someone did what he did....His insecurities would eat him alive...Yuh lowlow I sed it u prolly uglier than a muggg....u laughin at my pic huh? I gets girls....mannnn that why my swag is like thisssssss
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yo I'm asian and even i gotta say man, Shut the fu-- upp
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
18key wrote:

I'm smart enough to know Oregon is the most boring state in America....Bored much?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

glasses.gif
You still stick out like a sore thumb. And why would you type "negro" in your sentence?
Your swag is on 0. You see they put yo wack %@! in the front with no females, huh?
roll.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Wanna know how I know you don't? Cuz you're still aliveb.

Go into the real deep parts of the 305 slums and start hollering out N this N that.

whats up my N? and if you make it back tell me what happens.

p.s. you sound so ignorant saying "what dey do negro" and referring to yourself as "the kid" and talking about your "swag"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

indifferent.gif
Wanna know how I know you don't? Cuz you're still alive b.

Go into the real deep parts of the 305 slums and start hollering out N this N that.

We get it. Your hood is the hardest. Moving on...

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
18key wrote:
I'm smart enough to know Oregon is the most boring state in America....Bored much?

eyes.gif
Oregon > Midwest.
That instantly makes the state like 20th.

Your heart was in the right place when you made this thread, but your idiocy derailed it and made this entire thing a joke and an embarrassment for otherAsians on this website.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by AJChick23

indifferent.gif
Wanna know how I know you don't? Cuz you're still alive b.

We get it. Your hood is the hardest. Moving on...
ummm no.I never mentioned anything about "my hood" not once.
laugh.gif

p.s. OP I def feel what you're saying about how the media and society puts Asians down..but its a part of life you gotta deal with.
I don't discriminate.. there are some fineee asian brothas that were posted in a thread for NT females not too long ago.
pimp.gif

All minorities face adversity..you gotta live with it.

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
5330_123660528574_567543574_2487865_6895545_n.jpg

glasses.gif

And this is why Asian dont get any respect. Talking like a fool and posting pictures like a fool. SMH. Also Asian get respect, the race that gets ZERO respect is indians
No...I gets my respect! Trust this...man!!!...I was talking about Hollywood and media and how people accept that...Posting pics and ima fool?....buddy buddy buddy...Im comfortable posting mines...This is NT i know how it can go down...I guess yall really doubting the kid...I know what im capable of and I posted more pics to show lowlow over there that MY SWAG cant be turned down like as if he posted his pic and someone did what he did....His insecurities would eat him alive...Yuh lowlow I sed it u prolly uglier than a muggg....u laughin at my pic huh? I gets girls....mannnn that why my swag is like thisssssss
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yo I'm asian and even i gotta say man, Shut the fu-- upp
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got em

Asian Actors better form a guild and boycott this mess. Start strong arming these studios. Get some of these other races to help y'all cause. Make noiseabout it. Only way to get stuff done

Back
Top Bottom