Asians want $4 Billion from miley cyrus

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

what about the asian guy in the picture who doesn't even care
alien.gif
that's what i was thinkin
laugh.gif

I wonder if he even knew. He prob thought his swag was on an intergallactic level cause he had a pic with Miley Cyrus. Maybe not.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

im asian, i dont care what she does.
Same here. It doesn't offend me either, but the stereotyping of asians having slanted eyes is somewhat true, but not all....I don't evenhave slanted eyes
smile.gif

That pic looks more like "We're getting drunk and high... let's take a pic with low eyes!" than "Let's insult Asians by doing the slanted eye thing!"
wait, what? Really?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

what about the asian guy in the picture who doesn't even care
alien.gif
Yeah. It makes no sense. The ONLY person that would be able to sue in this situation would be the Asian kid. No disrespect intended, i found itfunny almost everyone slanted their eyes but the Asian seemingly opened his wider.
I think Caucasian people have a case here
nerd.gif

By the way if the Asian population was truly serious they would seek monetary retribution from ALL of the kids in that picture, minus one, because they did itas well.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

1. It is indeed Now a days... Or now-a-days. Another case of NTer's war against the english language.
mmmmmmmmm..... no. It's actually "nowadays." One word.

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Same here. It doesn't offend me either, but the stereotyping of asians having slanted eyes is somewhat true, but not all....I don't even have slanted eyes
smile.gif

me too

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Same here. It doesn't offend me either, but the stereotyping of asians having slanted eyes is somewhat true, but not all....I don't even have slanted eyes
smile.gif
I'm asian I have slant eyes. What she did doesn't offend me, I can careless about a teeny bopper.

I'm black and I have slanted eyes all the time... that's all I'm trying to say. You don't see me filing a class action suit on behalf of allthe offended weed heads in Indiana, do you?

I find it hilarious when people automatically jump to assume a reference is in regards to color. It's like if I were to post a pic of a black chick and you said "look at those lips" and the next black guy's response is. "I'm tired of racist people always saying we have big nasty negro lips and that we don't work. I'm not even a good dancer but every where I go and yada yada yada"... Who said all of that? . People take their own connotations too far sometimes. That pic looks more like "We're getting drunk and high... let's take a pic with low eyes!" than "Let's insult Asians by doing the slanted eye thing!"

Making the slant eye gesture has been around for a hundred years and historically, it has been used in a racist connotation towards asians. On the other hand,what you're saying as an alternative, is a huge reach. Yes what this dumb broad is doing is absurd...suing her for $4 billion, but in no way is she takingthe connotation too far.

Back
Top Bottom