Asians want $4 Billion from miley cyrus

laugh.gif

not a lawsuit that will win.

but if they do win, i expect to see some of that cash headed my way.

Where's this asian guy in the picture you guys are talking about?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Kid should be ashamed.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

F the money I just hope they can stop this girl from singing.

She is so garbage
You bring up a good point. The Grammy's was the first time I ever heard her sing and it will definitely be the last. How does anyone listen tothat noise?
sick.gif

this is stupid, they need to get over it. what will they gain by sueing her besides some money? do they want her to retake the picture in a different pose.....will it make them feel better? Cmon, i actually find it hilarious. People always want to blame something or someone for racism. this type of stuff is gettingreal old now, people are going to make fun of others regardless.

this is ridiculous, but if they win i want a cut...cause you know...that's really offensive!

team spain is next!

this is stupid, they need to get over it. what will they gain by sueing her besides some money? do they want her to retake the picture in a different pose..... will it make them feel better? Cmon, i actually find it hilarious. People always want to blame something or someone for racism. this type of stuff is getting real old now, people are going to make fun of others regardless.

This, friends, is the perfect example of flawed logic. First, let's look past the fact that this dunce doesn't realize what she did has beenhistorically considered racist. Second, he thinks that since it will happen regardless, nothing should be done about it. You are an idiot, congratulations.

You guys never teased or made fun of your friends of a different ethnicity? Obviously this was a private photo with them joking around. This case isnt evengoing to court its so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom