Asics Love?!? Where is it?

keep your shoes in the cart and don't click on apply changes to remove the shoe.  You just have to hit the back button and then click the checkout button again.  do this over and over. 

Resellers best dream. Didnt cop today? This is ridiculous. I remember they did this with their dunk, which was extremely overpriced btw. Starting to put cncpts in the scumbag territory in my eyes. (Bs about a fire, total fake hype train, so pathetic)

80 pairs of 9.5 gone within seconds. **** this. On to the next. Im going out for lunch to de-stress lmao. Congrats to all the wizards out there who copped. Resellers can join trick daddy and his crew. Check the thread if you don't know

Size 9 copped.  Put my email in wrong though, so I emailed them about that.  Anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond?

that was difficult.  website seemed to hold up okay though, so kudos to cncpts for that at least.

Fakes are getting better I tell you.

Pretty soon these fakes will look exactly like the shoe both vision and quality wise.

unless they were planing on drop 4k pairs
Yeah i guess so. If they were planning on releasing at other stores it would make sense. Just seems suspicious. Did three lies get released at other shops?

really wanted these, but it's money saved i guess.. 170 is pretty steep.
Its real steep. Plus $15 shipping is kinda crazy. I live 45 minutes away. 

170 + shipping? Pass, get out here with that mess.

Stores pick some colors and start talking bout some 200 dollars.

I'd have hit it for 120-130 + ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom