Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I must be the only one who likes the concept of different materials on each shoe. Them being the same color makes it work. Much better than what they could have potentially done with the concept of mismatching. Watch everyone cop come release for one reason or another...

nerd.gif
I'm really digging those. Sometimes simplicity is best. Count me for 2 pair if I can get my hands on those

I'll be copping two pairs of these... the benefit of having two left feet! Anyone need two rights?

laugh.gif

Last edited:

I must be the only one who likes the concept of different materials on each shoe. Them being the same color makes it work. Much better than what they could have potentially done with the concept of mismatching. Watch everyone cop come release for one reason or another...
It's disgusting how accurate this is.

Last edited:
...good try, I guess. I really like the GLV, if they were any other Asics, I don't think I'd even try for them. I am just imagining how many times I am going to hear from the non-sneaker people out there that my left and right sneakers are different.

i don't mind creasing

but the lack of uniformity with one creasing and the other not would bug me

I know they wanted the soft pastel colors to tie in with the Easter theme, but I wish the stripes, plastic eyelets, and inner lining weren't that light purple on those GL3s. Tonal dark grey would've been insane! The GLVs on the other hand look great as is.

Feature lv have the packer kayano for $120 shipped

Can't upload the screen shot from my phone now since i switched to ios8 whoever mentioned that before sorry for any doubt lol

lets hope that the suede/leather colors match. For some reason I feel like a nippon thing could be happening on these.

...good try, I guess. I really like the GLV, if they were any other Asics, I don't think I'd even try for them. I am just imagining how many times I am going to hear from the non-sneaker people out there that my left and right sneakers are different.

I like how you just happen to have the RGs out casually and happen to catch them in the shot  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom