Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Available now in a few sizes on woei's webshop for 110 euros. Kinda steep but if you really want them they are there.

http://www.woei-webshop.nl/shop/detail/asics-gel-lyte-iii/17378/asics-gel-lyte-iii-5105/66067/5359/

Lol people jump in this forum and just think we're obligated to sell them stuff for cheap or find stuff for them... Try getting to know us better and contribute to the topics if you want help. Don't see why we should serve stuff on a silver platter to you when we can help those who peruse the thread often.

On a other note, I can't wait for the navy orange color way to hit stateside, can't stand seeing these euro resell prices and people thinking they'll never see the light in America.

I'm patiently waiting for them to hit the us too. After the whole ordeal thinking the milan am1s were euro exclusive, only to find out they're coming here, ill gladly wait for the gl3s to come here too

I've been waiting since pics first surfaced of those navy 3s, and will continue to wait haha... :nerd:

These just came in...

Pretty happy with them overall. Well worth the 90 and change shipped :smokin

Last edited:
I hope the GR blue/orange gliii drop soon or we at least get some concrete info on a US drop before the fieg blue/orange release.  I don't want to have to deal with any kithstrike nonsense just so i can have a blue/orange gliii

well where was it confirmed the navy / infrared (sorry, they look more infrared to me than orange) are dropping for sure stateside? who said so?

people were waiting for the caviars to drop here in the US and they never did (until RF got ahold of some pairs and stuck rope laces in 'em and then they started fetching way too much on feebay cuz of kith hype, smh)...

I saw a pic of Kith Brooklyn and navy/orange gl3 were sitting on the wall I believe, I don't think they were for sale, but they were there a week or 2 ago.

PYS will probably end up getting them and you'll be able to get free shipping...

well where was it confirmed the navy / infrared (sorry, they look more infrared to me than orange) are dropping for sure stateside? who said so?

people were waiting for the caviars to drop here in the US and they never did (until RF got ahold of some pairs and stuck rope laces in 'em and then they started fetching way too much on feebay cuz of kith hype, smh)...

I can confirm it.

We ordered them awhile back at the spot where I work.

So, unless something unforeseen happens, we'll have them.

That's a good price!  I'm not a fan of neptunes, but I'm sure a lot of people would instantly buy for that price.

gotta say, they look great here! i'm stoked my fav asics release in awhile is a GR... hopefully this means everyone can cop for retail and the dumb resellers can't capitalize like they do on hyped up asics these days...

cuz let's face it, these are better looking than anything RF has put out in awhile, or has coming up, and if they were an RF (or any collab really), they'd get BEASTED on mad hard.

they really do look infrared here (that's what i'm hoping for):

Last edited:
gotta say, they look great here! i'm stoked my fav asics release in awhile is a GR... hopefully this means everyone can cop for retail and the dumb resellers can't capitalize like they do on hyped up asics these days...

cuz let's face it, these are better looking than anything RF has put out in awhile, or has coming up, and if they were an RF (or any collab really), they'd get BEASTED on mad hard.

they really do look infrared here (that's what i'm hoping for):

sorry if this has been asked...when is the release date for these??

Proto, that pic of them looks great...trying to convince myself not to cop since I already own a pair of Eclipses which are sort of similar...

the eclipse's have really grown on me lately, but they aren't very similar to these, imo... certainly not enough to pass on these (these look better than eclipse's imo, but i'm not the biggest fan of the black on the eclipse's, i wish it was navy on the toe box instead)...

and let me state that i don't hate resellers, i've done plenty of reselling myself... i just hate the way they've ruined the asics game, they've inflated prices so much, and they try to take GR's that used to sit and sit and end up on sale racks, but once they get re-released thru kith, they try to hype them up and resell for triple retail... they've just made it so much harder to cop than it was a few years ago... i can deal with the hype prices on other brands, i'm used to it, but there's no good reason (other than hype) i should have to pay over $500 for rose gold's, aqua navy's, etc...

Nice pick up, I wish I could find honey arcs for a reasonable price. I can't justify spending 300+ on a nylon toe box shoe.

^^I remember passing on those ARCs a few times on ebay for around $140-150 a couple years ago. I couldn't even justify paying that, mostly because of the white nylon toe box that ledel329 mentioned.  Times change though, I guess 200 is the new 100

I think I told this story in here before but I had ordered the Grey ARC GLIII when they released. Took them over a month to ship, by the time I got them I opened the box and there was a big stain on the toe. All out of my size by then, returned them. Sucked so bad and I wish I had either pair at this point.

I really don't understand how a nylon toebox affects value and/or whether you'll purchase a sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom