Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The splatter laces are a pretty nice touch.

m_medium_high.jpg

(Photo via SNS)
have the splatter green laces in mine. The whole shoe looks so much better in person. The splatter laces for the onitsuka tiger are great too!

i'm the opposite

ordered them online while I was eating breakfast near their VA Beach location

dropped by the store to see what they look like in-hand and i was pleasantly surprised

plus every single employee was rocking them so i saw what they look like on-feet

glad to support my local boutique even though it's not the greatest design
I know the crew. I been going to them since they started in Norfolk. Despite the fact they have not really supported the VA store like they do the DC store, and we get crapped on...I wanted to support, but its not a charity. It had to be something I would wear. Personally couldn't do it. I wouldnt put these in the Eames category, but very meh. Materials looked decent, but anyone who thinks they are the best on a shoe all year must have only bought Lebron XIs lol.

The employees always wear the shop collab on release day, its only right.

That said, always wish continued success to Larry and Omar and cats that been there for awhile like E. They are definitely good dudes. Wish VA would get some more love though, I used to go there a few times a week.

Scooped the Geminis up last night from my boy who had scooped em on Wed for me at the DC shop. 

meh to some?

Fuego... TO ME... 

Gotta agree that the VA shop doesnt get as much attention as the DC shop, but location is probably the reason...

I know most of the dudes at the DC location and they're standup folks for the most part and have "Siced" me plenty in the past...

Leather and "Nubuck suede" on these joints feel so good in hand... Althouth box describes the color scheme as navy, these def are closer to a dark purple... 

Perfectly executed and not OD loud or a hodgepodge of colors, all while sticking to the OG Colorway of the CMON ribbon logo...  Color me impressed...

Last edited:

Perfectly executed and not OD loud or a hodgepodge of colors, all while sticking to the OG Colorway of the CMON ribbon logo...  Color me impressed...
 See, that would have been dope. The OG ribbon was purple. If they had done that and not mixed up the materials, instacop for me. Im not saying they are complete trash, I just dont think I would wear them because the materials would bother me. Thats me though. 

The old VA location was perfect, but Im guessing they get more "traffic" in that wack *** mall. Def a good group of cats though and glad they sold well.

anyone know what those commonwealth joints are going for on the resale market. I heard they are releasing next week at other shops but have yet to see any shops and oveseas prices might as well be ebay.

just copped the offspring GLV's for a "decent" price. After seeing the price almost shoot up from 210-220 to 250-270 in the last few weeks just decided to say **** it and just cop. should be coming in next week. color me excited.

Anyone know where I can find cove grey flat laces or similar? Most of the shops near me have flats that are just too wide looking.

just copped the offspring GLV's for a "decent" price. After seeing the price almost shoot up from 210-220 to 250-270 in the last few weeks just decided to say **** it and just cop. should be coming in next week. color me excited.
Love mine - glad I was lucky enough to get them when they first released

Been waiting for those for a hot minute.  I literally was just about to post about its taking so long for them to drop.  At least they didn't drop the teaser just for hype haha - most people have probably forgotten about them by now.

^man, wish I had been able to get my true size in the Offsprings. My size always sells out first. They're nice to look at though, great quality materials.

Back
Top Bottom