Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea I was actually planing to buy the grey GLIII but if other stores are selling it for $125 I'll just wait for the grey GLV.

How do saga's fit compared to gl3s?  Those xmas red/creme saga's are a must for me....not sure about $125 though

When I'm not bent over and leaning out to take a photo of the shoes it only had the slightest break on the pants.

I hate wearing my joggers, and pin rolling. Levi 508 tappered legs are good tho with runners

Ahh yeah, that works itself out in the 80% humidity I walk around in. Early morning shots still have creases but especially with those pants trying to do anything with them outside of just wearing them and letting nature steam the creases out is pointless.

96% humidity today.

Last edited:
Thought the Bait raffle links were supposed to expire?

My link still works but I'm not gonna pull the trigger.

Anyone want a Teal Dragon GL3 sz 9.5?

PM for link.

Oh lord! How did we all survive the last 30 years wearing runners without joggers
laugh.gif
. Obviously I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Man those joggers everyone is rocking gonna end up having most of you shaking there heads in 10 years like whydid I do that?
not really. They are basically skinny jeans but not made of denim. If worn correctly they are not too tight or too loose and show your entire sneaker, which is what most sneakerheads want and work on a lot of kicks

not really. They are basically skinny jeans but not made of denim. If worn correctly they are not too tight or too loose and show your entire sneaker, which is what most sneakerheads want and work on a lot of kicks
I don't wear joggers but I don't hate on them. That being said, They are a trend and all trends eventually phase out imo.

Some peoples are ok, because they wear them baggy like sweatpants. Others look way too fitting. And the ones that look like hammer pants with the crotch look mad lame.

Nah, Joggers are very similar to sweatpants (at least joggers with the sweat cuff, only ones i'll wear) and nobody will EVER stop wearing sweatpants. That trend will be around a while. Pinrolling on the other hand... SMH. Sorry b, that is beyond tacky IMO. LIke if you wanna show off your kicks, wear joggers, or capris, or just give your pants some extra rolls up, or heres a crazy suggestion, get a tapered hem.  I used to pinroll in the 80's as an 8 yer old. Not doing that EVER again. 

Back
Top Bottom