Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I still dont like the geminis!

haha c'mon man you know it''s always like that 
laugh.gif

haha i know. i just like to call em out 
tongue.gif

Well they're just sitting at oneness. Decided not to get them. They were a lot more enticing at $138 shipped, guess I didn't want them that bad.

Congrats to all those that copped

to be honest i was like ehh about them

i scored 1 pair from commonwealth directly could have gotten 2 my size but just grabbed a 13 for a friend

when i got them in and looked at them i was like damn why didnt i cop 2 so i could have one lol

hence why i grabbed off oneness now

much better in person and materials felt good in hand

Well they're just sitting at oneness. Decided not to get them. They were a lot more enticing at $138 shipped, guess I didn't want them that bad.

Congrats to all those that copped
they definitely sound way better at $138 compared to 170 :lol:.

to be honest i was like ehh about them

i scored 1 pair from commonwealth directly could have gotten 2 my size but just grabbed a 13 for a friend

when i got them in and looked at them i was like damn why didnt i cop 2 so i could have one lol

hence why i grabbed off oneness now

much better in person and materials felt good in hand
i hope ill like em better in person, they look pretty nice online to me.

They're sick in person...
i bet they are.

Glad I got through on commonwealth since I needed an 8.5. What's up with the limited size runs lately? Now if only we can get commonwealth to make that bandana into a shirt, maybe with 3M.

Reactions: alp
wished they gemini's were more navy'ish. not really feeling that navy-grape color going on. but idk...it could be one of those cases were pics can never do justice. 

Last edited:
geminis real nice in person , cant go wrong with a all blue sneaker. sizing i went up .5 like i always do on gl5 n these run kind of big had to return back to common wealth for my tts they coming in this week

geminis real nice in person , cant go wrong with a all blue sneaker. sizing i went up .5 like i always do on gl5 n these run kind of big had to return back to common wealth for my tts they coming in this week
good thing I went with a 12 then, a 13 wouldve been too big

any place still have the colorado 85 glovers size 10? I have been outta town for a week and missed out. Undftd only has big sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom