Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The leaf tongue is fire though. I like the koyos but got too many kicks in burgundy. Ima be all over those false flags

Last edited:
Koyos >>>>>>>

Those rf 530 are ugly as **** imo...

I fee like you always hate on RF Collabs lol

It amuses me how "cool" it is to hate on his Collabs as much as it's "cool" to D ride his Collabs..

I just was never a fan of the koyo from the beginning.

Different shades on red on the 530 is what sets it off for me

I fee like you always hate on RF Collabs lol

It amuses me how "cool" it is to hate on his Collabs as much as it's "cool" to D ride his Collabs..

I just was never a fan of the koyo from the beginning.

Different shades on red on the 530 is what sets it off for me
How is that?!! I'm the RF Thread starter and Coves, Sages and Mints are in my top 5 Asics this year.

So the hater argument is irrelevant. Those 530s are terrible to me. He tried too hard again. I just think that Ronnie should stick to Asics.

Both shades of red on the Koyos >>>>>> ..... not even close to me and I'm not crazy about the Koyos either. I like them but they're not one of my favorite this year

Last edited:
TGWO released a list of all the US stores that will get them, but do you guys know which of those will be releasing them online? Help me out because following every page on instagram to see if they are doing an in store only release is a really big hassle. Lol lets work together on this.

I know a lot of Boutiques usually sell in store and any remaining pairs go up like an hour later, but hm the chances of there being remaining pairs on these is very slim huh? 

TGWO released a list of all the US stores that will get them, but do you guys know which of those will be releasing them online? Help me out because following every page on instagram to see if they are doing an in store only release is a really big hassle. Lol lets work together on this.

but for real... in the short and long term you're better off putting in the legwork by checking IG pages and calling shops-- always gotta be one step ahead of the next one on limited releases. offsprings made it online at a few spots after selling in store... your best bet is to look back over the thread for previous releases in the next 45 minutes... that always helps you to predict what might happen again. just my .02

Last edited:
Yeah, most shops just put up what's left after the in store sales. Give them a call and find out what they plan to do but be prepared for Sadderday...

but for real... in the short and long term you're better off putting in the legwork by checking IG pages and calling shops-- always gotta be one step ahead of the next one on limited releases. offsprings made it online at a few spots after selling in store... your best bet is to look back over the thread for previous releases in the next 45 minutes... that always helps you to predict what might happen again. just my .02
Lol the offsprings ugh thats another heartbreak for me. Ended up getting the Shawrunners just to feel like I won in some way lmfao 

Koyos >>>>>>>

Those rf 530 are ugly as **** imo...

How is that?!! I'm the RF Thread starter and Coves, Sages and Mints are in my top 5 Asics this year.
So the hater argument is irrelevant. Those 530s are terrible to me. He tried too hard again. I just think that Ronnie should stick to Asics.
Both shades of red on the Koyos >>>>>> ..... not even close to me and I'm not crazy about the Koyos either. I like them but they're not one of my favorite this year

Cool thread start?

Lol

Regardless tho, it's the new thing to "hate" on all of RFs Collabs.

Everyone has different opinions.

I saw the 530 in hand..

And just like every other release people will "change of heart".

Koyos do nothing for me.

i don't think it's necessarily think that it's "cool" to hate on RF collabs

his recent stuff has just been garbage

people can take that as "hating", but it's an opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom