Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No hate, but that on foot pic of the kill bill's just made me think I'll prolly pass. That damn banana toe on saga's looks even worse on an all yellow shoe. :lol:

Yep. Great picture for sure and I like the colorway, but it's just not for me.

No hate, but that on foot pic of the kill bill's just made me think I'll prolly pass. That damn banana toe on saga's looks even worse on an all yellow shoe.
laugh.gif
This is so true, i have no idea where the hype for these came from. Don't like yellow on shoes to begin with, and these actually look like a fu*cking banana on feet. 

nevermind my original post...should've read up a few posts before i posted...haha...

anyways, i'm waitin' on pys to drop the kill bills...hopefully they won't mark up the price like they did on the nike sb concords...

anyone think they'll drop them tonite w/ their "coming soon" post?

Last edited:
thanks for the link

had to settle for a half size up, hope it isn't too big

i don't have the kill bills...but goin' by my 1 and only pair of gel sagas...i found them to run a .5 size big personally. but i think others have said they feel that they run tts...so hope .5 size up will still work for you...

Man, the thread jumped 48 posts since earlier today. I thought for sure that Ronnie had dropped one of his shoes..Instead it was y'all going for these weak Kill Bills...Can't believe that these are somewhat difficult for some to cop.

Man, the thread jumped 48 posts since earlier today. I thought for sure that Ronnie had dropped one of his shoes..Instead it was y'all going for these weak Kill Bills...Can't believe that these are somewhat difficult for some to cop.
welcome to the brave new world of sneakers, where a random Asics GR sells out in seconds in the middle of a weekday...

Ronnie Fieg definitely has played a huge role in it, but the hype and artificially inflated prices that marked Jordan Brand crap has been channeled into runners. I'm already regularly hearing from kids "ah man Jordan Brand is soooooo played out - I only collect Asics/New Balances (and f**cking Mercer pants)" i guess it's both good and bad...

welcome to the brave new world of sneakers, where a random Asics GR sells out in seconds in the middle of a weekday...

Ronnie Fieg definitely has played a huge role in it, but the hype and artificially inflated prices that marked Jordan Brand crap has been channeled into runners. I'm already regularly hearing from kids "ah man Jordan Brand is soooooo played out - I only collect Asics/New Balances (and f**cking Mercer pants)" i guess it's both good and bad...
 word. I guess this must be an alltime high when it comes to sneaker-hype. Even the girls are chasing Nikes and Jordans..

When I see all the pictures of the gel saga kill bills in here, I'm glad I didn't pick these up. To me that's a classic onitsuka tiger cw (I wouldn't wear it though) and it doesn't really match with the gel saga.

navy/orange GL3s are what im after now . the more i see the kill bills the less interested i am in them

navy/orange GL3s are what im after now . the more i see the kill bills the less interested i am in them
 I got the navy/orange GL3s for less than retail price and I gotta say the materials are butter! So I can definitely recommend them!

Last edited:
for someone who loves sneakers and is starting to branch out into other brands , the current state of the sneaker game is extremely discouraging

not going to let it get me down though . in it for the love of the sneakers , not the hype

Has anyone ordered from kith ny before? Do they email you a tracking number once the order processes? Thanks in advance

agree with button.. their shipping is pretty much on point.  i live in jersey, so any time i order from them, i get them in 1-2 business days depending on when they ship it out
I'm in California probably take a week or so. Thanks guys. Be safe

Back
Top Bottom