Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^nice find. Think $116 shipped for the Snowman is the best I'll find before the end of the month?

I was just thinking that. The TGWO laces or the diadora patta 2 alternate whites.

Got my pair from featurelv and I got the crooked preforated toebox. Ahhh. Still it's pretty solid for a GR.

Best GR is still the black/tan

Yes!!! Special box is easily 280 up.
glad i jumped on it and just bought it. just making sure it was the right decision. was seeing the regular boxes go for 235-250 so was wondering.
Not bad. As far as size you should be fine, I had to go up a half size since there was no more 10s at the store I picked mine up at. Enjoy! They have become one of my favorites.

Last edited:
It really depends on the size, but that's still a steal for a special box Koyo. Special box Koyos usually go for 320+ in smaller sizes. They really are one of the sickest collabs this year. Pics don't do them justice.

I doubt they made fakes of those
They did and they're all over the rep sites. My friend bid on a fake pair on ebay and got his money back after a refund. The back heel cup suede is darker and the rope laces are flimsy and thin.

glad i jumped on it and just bought it. just making sure it was the right decision. was seeing the regular boxes go for 235-250 so was wondering.

Congrats, dude... u def made the right call. And they should fit you perfectly, we're the same size and 10.5 GLV is where it's at, and my feet are a bit wide, too.

Was late in the game so i manage to pick up cove today. I must say the RF is more dope than pics!!

Never come up on kicks in Nordstrom Rack but these were $59.99 and the only pair I saw in the store in any size. I actually went a half size down from my true sz 10 to a 9.5, which is a full size smaller than what I get in GL 3s and 5s. They also had one pair of GT cools in a 10 that a tried on for $49.99 but they run the same as GL 3s, I would have needed a 10.5.

does the price bump on the snowman asics justified it? increase in quality?
Not crazy quality, but they're def nice in person. I'm not disappointed one bit at what I paid.

If you like em in pics, you'll like em in person.

Snowmans and Santas look nice, the materials are ok. Can't really compare em to prior gr's though as I just started scoping GL III's/V's. I'm really digging the Snowmans, but I'm not looking for another grey shoe. I think the retail prices are justified.

clean.  might have to pick up a pair if there's a good discount on them.  those grey GLV above are nice.  Don't do white trainers much, but that is tempting.

I think those snowmans would look sick with some flat whites or even some ropes if necessary. Also, curious to know what model those other gel lytes are on the previous page (the all white ones)

Thanks Journey for canceling my snow mans order...was ordered on 10/9...:rolleyes
All good though I'll wait for a discount down the road...

Anyone know the smallest size made of Alvin purple reissue? There's no chance there are any size 4s right? I'm pretty sure smallest was 5 but hoping I'm wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom