Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My gore-tex GLV just arrived from Packer sale. Real dope. Snug as hell like Sages. same type of tongue material.

Look at his avi and sig. Cant make dough off GRs b....
tired.gif
Why does my avi imply that I only care about collabs? I figure my avi is the same as to those who put hot chicks as their avi or those who put luxury cars. If I was going to make something my avi why would I put a regular GR shoe when I can put a nicer shoe, which tends to be collabs. 

Last edited:

Asics Is really doing to much with all of these colorways. They need to take it down notch with these releases. 
I love it.  Having the ability to grab these great colorways at a discount has been the best thing ever.  I wish they would pump out more and more collabs...grs...whatever.  Variety is better for the consumer.

I never understood the complaint on too many shoes.  Whats the trade off?  Not enough?  No thanks.  You dont' have to buy them all you know 
laugh.gif

Still looking for pistachio's in a size 11 for a normal price...i ain't paying $300.  

nahh.. offsprings take that position for me. Until the false flags show up at least. 

cant wait till those GLV light grey drop, will be copped with or without discount (hopefully with) lol

any word on those black euro GLIII hitting the states?!

Man everytime I see "snowman" I think "snowflake," then am disappointed. Anybody know where I could find the snowflakes besides on End? Not trying to pay 150 for a GR GL3

Cbrooks3, I'm also looking for a pair of snowflakes in a 5 but most places are sold out or they only have bigger sizes.

so, i just picked up some gel lyte 3s instead of the snowmans.... happy with my decision now I just gotta wait for them to arrive from UK.

Back
Top Bottom