Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone seen any US sites with the Santas under retail? 
Bruh, if you're talking about the 2014 Christmas pack Santas, it was mentioned above that FNL is stocking them now. Only a few sizes left already and you can use TINSEL10 for $10 off and free shipping.

Last edited:
These will be the best GLV this year. No competition. Detail is crazy! The embroidered fly... 
pimp.gif

I am all in for the UNFTDs those things are beyond gorgeous 

What are the glvs with the fly and ant embroidery?

if you slapped a "collab" tag of any sort on these they would be fiended for.  This is one of the best gr's ever

Last edited:
What are the glvs with the fly and ant embroidery?
They are the Asics x LimitEDitions Gel Lyte V 'Surredaliste' 

They are apparently releasing on the 13th with the worldwide release on the 20th!

Asics are going pretty crazy this month with collabs! LimitEDitions, Undefeateds, Bodegas, Soleflys...

Anyone seen any US sites with the Santas under retail?
Bruh, if you're talking about the 2014 Christmas pack Santas, it was mentioned above that FNL is stocking them now. Only a few sizes left already and you can use TINSEL10 for $10 off and free shipping.
Thanks, but that was probably my comment you read about them being stocked on FNL. I was able to grab the Snowmen with my 20%  military discount and 10% back from befrugal, but the Santas were scarce by the time I even noticed FNL had them. That said, my size was long gone. Hence the Santa request.

anyone comment on sizing for gel saga?

I want to buy a pair.. not sure what size to get. I wear 11.5 in new balance 574s but 11 in roshe run's.

next level stuff
details on these are great.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Dali sounds like a grimeball though
hes a special dude.

great artist. one of the only ones I cared about in art history.

anyone comment on sizing for gel saga?

I want to buy a pair.. not sure what size to get. I wear 11.5 in new balance 574s but 11 in roshe run's.
get 11s. sagas run a little big.

even 10.5 maybe? im 11 in roshes and 574s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom