Asics Love?!? Where is it?

"Not one to comment on looks"

*Proceeds to comment on looks

roll.gif
knew someone was going to say this 
laugh.gif

Not really a fan, to me looks like an unfisished shoe
i do love ostrich leather tho!!! Hope those who wanted copped

Do you guys think its just going to be solefly.com? Or some other site they set up?

Yeah i'm not getting my hopes up at all. If I miss out, no biggie. Tons of other shoes coming out but I figure it can't hurt to try for them. 

what is this? the guy who posted this picture in fb say he heard this thing is limited to 200 pair

from the color, i will not be getting them
laugh.gif

source : facebook, nelson amos

:lol: at the hype on the soleflys. If they weren't limited, dude that wanted em would wait until they went on sale.

A lot of current GRs, and upcoming GRs that are MUCH better imo.

For most, it's all about that "status" and having that super limited pair to post on IG for a bunch of dudes you'll never even see in real life.

Last edited:
:lol: at the hype on the soleflys. If they weren't limited, dude that wanted em would wait until they went on sale.

For most, it's all about that "status" and having that super limited pair to post on IG for a bunch of dudes you'll never even see in real life.

One day we will see each other bro, just relax lol

I'am actually a huge fan of the soleflys.

Even before I heard this 333 non sense.

I wish the outer ASICS logoing was the same color as the inner, but regardless it's still a dope shoe.

Solefly is also having a party type of deal this afternoon, so maybe people are just stopping by for that? hopefully not EVERYONE cops the kicks and more make their way online? One can only dream....
if they already said that a small number of pairs will be hitting the site then im assuming its already set side and wont be sold instore.
laugh.gif
at the hype on the soleflys. If they weren't limited, dude that wanted em would wait until they went on sale.

There was not a single word about them soleflys on my Twitter/IG time line until people saw the ebay prices.

I actually wanted these from the get but i ended up falling asleep at like 7am so i missed the instore drop.

Dudes buying these at 500 already so yea I'm gonna try to buy these fuglies for the comeup in hopes to buy the bdgas

Online release might not even happen today.

Back
Top Bottom