Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics Spring 2015 Preview From IcySole
http://icysole.com/asics-spring-2015-preview/

Hey guys, do you guys think a suede eraser would work on this dark spot on a pair of volcanoes? I'm thinking about buying the pair, but the spot is worrisome. 

Hey guys, do you guys think a suede eraser would work on this dark spot on a pair of volcanoes? I'm thinking about buying the pair, but the spot is worrisome. 

I don't think a suede eraser would work on that... it looks like a stain caused by something that was wet... like glue or some other liquid

i heard vinegar's pretty good on suede too.. no guts to try it out on my own though

I want both Bodega pairs, but will only be purchasing one pair this weekend.

Other stores should be getting these as well correct? If that's the case, I'll be getting the second pair elsewhere.

Walter..

I want both Bodega pairs, but will only be purchasing one pair this weekend.

Other stores should be getting these as well correct? If that's the case, I'll be getting the second pair elsewhere.

Walter..
I wish that was the case with the windbreaker

Edit: Premier releasing them this weekend too
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not that I mind the yellow laces in the original pics but white laces make these look 1000 times better. I'd really like to see them with flats though

I wish that was the case with the windbreaker

Edit: Premier releasing them this weekend too:smh:

That windbreaker will only be releasing at Bodega right? Maybe try for that first if you really want it.

I hope these don't release everywhere this weekend. I want some breathing room lmao

Walter..

is premier not getting the tan pair?

if you go by previous releases from bodega, pretty much all the boutiques dropped their stuff same day. both pairs.
they start at midnight and then the rest of Saturday they drop. was the case with the sweater pack and polka dot pack.
could be wrong, but seems to going that way.

edit*

Last edited:
Anybody in the EU got a pair of GLV Mint Leafs for sale? I'm looking for US8.5 and must be DS with OG all.

Thanks

if you go by previous releases from bodega, pretty much all the boutiques dropped their stuff. both pairs.
they start at midnight and then the rest of Saturday they drop. was the case with the sweater pack and polka dot pack.

Yea, you're exactly right. Other places started releasing the sweater pack as well after the bodega release.

if you go by previous releases from bodega, pretty much all the boutiques dropped their stuff same day. both pairs.

edit*
thank you sir

wtf was cncpts + deon thinking with their recent collabo GLV? my god the sole is so hideous, should've stuck with the sample pair...

all of cncpts GLV's have been underwhelming imo, they could've done the GLV justice with this most recent pair but nahhh...

Last edited:

edit*
This sucks, hope they stick around as long as those other packs did lol doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom