Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn i havent checked this thread in 300 posts. what have i missed lol
solefly, FP kayano, solefly, solefly, solefly, snowman, solefly, bodega, solefly, goretex, solefly messed up in store release, solefly trolling online release, spring 2015 gr's, solefly, solefly...

Picked these up at FTL in Europe, Euro only release, decent suede on the toe and heel, a slightly different mesh on the toe than usual. The color is closer to a burgundy, hard to replicate under LED lighting. Probably change up the lace to a burgundy or similar grey to the overlays.

dang this is bad ***

What do you mean?
Their site used to just have their address and ph #. Now they look like they are setting it up to go through Shopify to release the nighthavens.

Edit: dude above beat me to it

Last edited:

Today's kicks

solefly, FP kayano, solefly, solefly, solefly, snowman, solefly, bodega, solefly, goretex, solefly messed up in store release, solefly trolling online release, spring 2015 gr's, solefly, solefly...
lmao forgot about the solefly now i understand lol. still need snowmans meh wouldnt mind the fp kayanos

Shopify on the soleflys huh, bots are going to feast. Hopefully ND starts ooping like he did on the cncpt roses lol

I saw u guys talking about gt2's earlier and i actually wouldn't mind seeing some new collabos with this model, im glv'd out lol...btw kith has a grand opening gt2 version out now if anyone's interested. i picked mine up this past Saturday.

Last edited:
Unds today.... These might be one of my fav gl3s.

I'm always down with simple and great color blocking. I don't mind the occasional loud shoe, but prefer more subtle joints overall. I'm ready for those and Santas to get here.

I saw u guys talking about gt2's earlier and i actually wouldn't mind seeing some new collabos with this model, im glv'd out lol...btw kith has a grand opening gt2 version out now if anyone's interested. i picked mine up this past Saturday.

How much? $180 like the other models?

anybody ever get anything from wishatl? label created and it's just been sitting there for 3 days now....is this normal for them?

anybody ever get anything from wishatl? label created and it's just been sitting there for 3 days now....is this normal for them?

Actually extremely fast shipping to DE. hit them up if concerned. this time of year though it gets hectic with the shipping.

Definitely need more GT2s in my life.

Do you know if these fit like the KFE Brazils?

Back
Top Bottom