Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone .5 down on the get wets, and it still fits OK?

kith actually said that people should sz down...

I had no choice being that 13 wasn't even available. :\

pretty ticked undftd sold out of my size lol. oh well haha, I loafed
you had ample time and you know it 
laugh.gif

Anyone .5 down on the get wets, and it still fits OK?

kith actually said that people should sz down...

I had no choice being that 13 wasn't even available. :\

I'm normally a 13, the 12.5 is snug but not bad at all. Unless you have a very wide foot I think you should be just fine.

I grabbed a 12.5 from both bait(canceled) and kith last night and I'm usually a 13 as well . hope it works too Lol

Nice. I think I'm a true 12.7 lol. Hopefully it works out for me.

Man I feel you I'm a 12.75 I swear, it's really tough when it comes to NBs cause 13 is waaay too big, a 12.5 would be perfect but they don't make them, and I have to go with a 12 which is usually pretty snug. I tend to just go with the 13 in all Asics because usually there aren't any 12.5

I feel it. There's no disrespect towards you either. I'm just not trying to be type casted as the snot nose reseller that tries to tax on anything possible. I have no problem throwing oops to NTers and new friends. I know I'm going to strike out on some future release, so doing favors and stocking when applicable can make those situations less of a hassle.  

All good, and I know what you mean about creating connects. I just met those dudes, I'm sure we'll run into each other at some other release.

Regarding the FFs, I don't know how true it is, but one of the workers mentioned the promo pair WAS leather and that it did look better. I'm still satisfied with them, they aren't as ashy looking in person as some pictures make them seem.

I did use the promo code... Pissed me off about the cancelation, but bait for the most part is good people. They normally handle releases pretty well.
My Bodega 25% Off  order still says "completed", Tracking gives me a "pre-shipping"-status, no cancellation so far … strange! Probably get my cancellation tomorrow …

**** my order from Bait got refunded. I didn't even use a promo code and ordered the second they were live on the site. Mad salty right now. Smh. Congrats on the ones that got through tho.

Really not feeling those UNDFTD's, pretty happy that I passed on them.

Still looking for the Get Wets though, proving hard here in the UK

Back
Top Bottom