Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Done that... Obviously.

It doesn't translate checkout process though
Once you're on check out page
Pick the 2nd word on drop down menu
Then ente your cc info
The next two drop down menu asks you what day and time you want it deliver. So pick any date and time

Then enter the address tenso gives you

And click on the 1st botton at the bottom to submit

Since when were these "The Finals" Gel-Lyte III's a thing ... 
nerd.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/15/solebox-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-unreleased/

Forgot about the Bodega restock this morning. Anyone have any leads on the tan pair in a size 10 for close to retail?

Still no shipping info or order info in relations to FF...

Dali making in to West, packers, kith etc?

I see the geminis going for about retail. Are they worth it? Want to grab another v as I have passed on most these days. Or would you guys say bdgas over geminis? I'm just not a fan of the toe box material
Where are Gemini's going for retail? I live in Chicago as well

Feigning for these since the initial pics of the grey photos dropped before the polka dot Saucony collab. Once I saw the tan pair no fugs given about the grey pair.

lol yea that lace job is put trash and i like my sneakers a little loose as well. 

but that video does make me regret not getting those bodegas :frown:

My order from undefeated still says requested... Should I be worried that it will be cancelled?
I'm pretty positive everyone's says requested, bruh. Mine does and others in this thread has it too. It would have said canceled or a word related to it if that were the case, but like someone said prior...requested likely means they're getting ready to pick the order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom