Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My FF order finally switched from Requested to Invoiced today. Whew. I ordered at 12:19 on Friday. Seems they are shipping in reverse order. 

You won't be dispointed, much better in hand and the quality is on point ! (sorry for the phone pic)
nthat.gif
 Hope luck is on my side for these.

Really hoping my SlamJam order of the DALIs comes with the Dali Box (most people didnt get the official box, it looks great IMO)
I think that special box only was available at the original launch at limiteditions in barcelona. 

I think that special box only was available at the original launch at limiteditions in barcelona. 
yup I believe your correct, would have been nice to have the card it comes with but nooo biggie.

My order shipped yesterday so I'll prob have the DALIs by the 27th or so! Sweeeet!

Hope 24k or LE come out with a Gaudi inspired shoe next, they could go crazy with that concept.

Didn't see it posted or if it is even relevant, but Fieg said there's going to be a one hour restock tomorrow on kith. Anyone know anything about this? Is he only talking about those Ponys?

Edit: Well not a restock per se but that he "held onto a few things for Kithmas Day"

Last edited:
Undefeated order still says requested. Makes since that they are backfilling orders because i was checked out minutes after the launch but starting to get nervous.

Back
Top Bottom