Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think they only send collabs to key accounts.

You'd have to place certain amount of orders for 2-3 seasons.

Company is looking for long-term business relationship.

You can't just open an account with them and get collabs just because Asics are popular right now, and then stop buying from them once the hype is dead.

unds'd

f3bc2ed5-3e56-4a7c-9686-0cd5bd455061.jpg

False flags vs. Dali's - what's the consensus?  Better quality and better overall shoe?

False flags vs. Dali's - what's the consensus?  Better quality and better overall shoe?

dalis. only saw the flags in person for a second, but its no contest. 

better shoe too.

better shoe too? they are the same shoe :lol:

I don't really understand any hype around the Dali's. I think they are hideous. Brown sneakers just don't ever look good to me not to mention the grade school esque ants that are on them. Seriously looks like a shoe that a 1st graders mom would buy them and force them to wear even though deep down they want them velcro jawns so they don't have to tie their shoes. That or LA Gears or Reebok pumps to stunt on the other 6 year olds.

No contest for me FFs>>>>>>>

Hey guys, I don't own a single pair of Asics anything. Last time I did, I was in grade school. I sifted through some pages to find any answers to my question, but they all seem to be about specific models. Anyhow, I'm just looking for a straight answer on GLV fitting, that's all. I have slightly wider feet than the norm. To give you guys an idea, I wear a size 8.5 in roshe's and an 8 in most NB's(996, 997, 1300). I've heard everything from "buy tts on GLV's" to "go a half size up, because they typically fit pretty snug". I'm hoping to snag a pair of Packer's GLV's this weekend and I don't know how bad the hype is, but I figure it's probably unrealistic to think that they'd sit around long enough for me to be able to exchange them for a different size if it doesn't fit. Thanks for any helpful responses guys...
I have 5 pairs of GLVs and i would say they are all tts (i like a slightly snug fit) EXCEPT the bodega "get wet" gore tex model. Those I needed to size up a half of size, they run small because of the goretex liner. If you are considering the Packers I would say go up a .5 of size for sure!!! 

better shoe too? they are the same shoe
laugh.gif

I don't really understand any hype around the Dali's. I think they are hideous. Brown sneakers just don't ever look good to me not to mention the grade school esque ants that are on them. Seriously looks like a shoe that a 1st graders mom would buy them and force them to wear even though deep down they want them velcro jawns so they don't have to tie their shoes. That or LA Gears or Reebok pumps to stunt on the other 6 year olds.

I agree. I personally dont like the Dalis at all. I didnt even try for em. Just got the FF this week and they are really nice! One has a tiny blemish on the orange but otherwise they are flawless. The leather is very sturdy. I think they will crease easily but i dont mind since i buy my shoes to wear them. 

yea better shoe. better materials. better execution of the theme.
but its cool dude we are allowed to have different opinions.

Nice wearing mine today also. Love the shoe hate the laces, waiting for some flat waxed to come in and some 3M rope laces. One of those should look better IMO. 
it drives me crazy they did one black and one orange aglet. thought one of my orange caps had popped off spend about 10 min searching before i realized. 

Legit check please!! I think these are real but I just wanna make sure. I need NTers help.

Last edited:
So my false flags arrived with some cracking in the paint on the heel. I shot off an email and within an hour I had a call and the guy sent me some pictures of another pair in my size with a similar issue to see if I wanted to exchange. I'm impressed with that customer service. I found a guy who wanted them even with that though so shipped them off this morning. UNDFTD impressed me with that- slow shipping is forgivable in that light. Just wanted to share a good review.

Are those concepts the most faked Asics collab or something?

Seems like the most requested legit check throughout this thread.

Last edited:

So I really need those all red Valentines GLVs! At first i thought they were in womans sizes only but i just saw the link posted on here a couple days back from Craze and it looked like a full mens size run. Crrazes preorder is sold out otherwise id do that. Can anyone clear this up for me? Do you think they will be easy to grab?
I own a store with an Asics account that is getting these as well. They will be coming in Men's sizes and will be similar to the Xmas pack as far as how hard they will be to get.
Has your inbox been destroyed yet??? I hear it begging for mercy throught the screen
roll.gif

Are those concepts the most faked Asics collab or something?

Seems like the most requested legit check throughout this thread.
I've only ever seen that one fake on ebay and the dude was selling it as a rep. I think the confusion comes w the lack of cncpts burgundy box, this one seems to come straight from boston. 

pretty sure my pair came from a boutique in Australia, got the grey Asics box.

Also there seems to be two iterations of the asics branding on the heel. some are more pressed/burned in others seem to just be very faint indents. 

yea better shoe. better materials. better execution of the theme.
but its cool dude we are allowed to have different opinions.

Appreciate the rational feedback. Sadly on NT that is rare normally just attacking....repped

So my false flags arrived with some cracking in the paint on the heel. I shot off an email and within an hour I had a call and the guy sent me some pictures of another pair in my size with a similar issue to see if I wanted to exchange. I'm impressed with that customer service. I found a guy who wanted them even with that though so shipped them off this morning. UNDFTD impressed me with that- slow shipping is forgivable in that light. Just wanted to share a good review.

Bruh they sent you shoes with cracking in the paint and you are praising their customer service????? What have we become as consumers. YOU paid $160 for those shoes. The least they should do is reply to an email.

They should demand them back so that no on out there has a defective pair of their shoes so that their name doesn't become tainted and send you new ones with a discount code or a free undfted FF T-shirt or hoody.

Come on people demand better.

Can you guys please tell me if the Dalis came in the new box? I assume and from some pictures I can tell they came in the new box...

I am trying to make a deal with this guy here http://www.klekt.in/sneaker/asics/unlimited_i110801 and it seems like he has the old box and also it looks like he made a lace swap on the middle two pictures although he says never tried on. Anyway he said he'll send me additional pictures tomorrow...

so he was gonna exchange you an equally faulty shoe and you're happy because of that?

Can you guys please tell me if the Dalis came in the new box? I assume and from some pictures I can tell they came in the new box...

I am trying to make a deal with this guy here http://www.klekt.in/sneaker/asics/unlimited_i110801 and it seems like he has the old box and also it looks like he made a lace swap on the middle two pictures although he says never tried on. Anyway he said he'll send me additional pictures tomorrow...
Dalis come in the old style box, mines did anyways, but I got the special edition box too that in you only got from Limiteditions

I've heard the Bodegas fit snug, and I'm going after the Packer colab this weekend, so I'm  wondering if I should go a half size up or just stay tts and wait for them to loosen up. I've got a little toe room in all my V's so I guess if anyone that has the Bodegas could shed some light on how snug they are and if they loosen up. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom