Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Question : do the Packers fit the same as the Bodega Get Wet or have the same inner construction ?
It was pretty snug for me for the Get Wets and I had to size 1/2 up. If the Packers are the same as gthe Get Wets than I need to potentially go 1/2 size up

I'm between sizes so the get wets weren't an issue. but from the looks (and I've been talking with a few people about it) it looks like they may be the same. shapes looking a little different though. i think its the material that makes them a little more bulky. 

Picked my packers up. They're ok.

So what was the final verdict ? Did they fit the same like the Get Wets ?

A lot of hate for the pink...  I actually like it.  It's light enough to wear in the summer.  I actually kinda prefer these to the Bodegas.

I dig the Packers, but after buying both Get Wets and then the Dalis popping up today, They'll have to wait. Looks like they'll be around and probably go for under retail eventually....

Again, no US12 and US13 in the Packers, just like the Wet Pack... anybody knows the reason for this, and if the GR Gore Tex came in US13?

Unbelievable.  Is their means of good transfer, teleportation?  Better be for that asinine amount!  Damn Kith...a serious injustus!
 It should be 
mean.gif
 I wish they would offer a saver shipping option or something... I wouldn't mind waiting on them for two weeks or more if the shipping was cheaper...

Nah, got all other 2014 collabos in US13 (except for CNCPTS Pistacchio)... Alvins for instance even came in US14

Awwww man, wtf!? They don't nearly look as good there, as they did on their site photos! lol I'm strongly considering canceling my order...

EDIT: btw how did they fit? Were they accurate on claiming tts?
yea they're not that cool actually. beaters. 

my gf bought them for me so...no loss really. 

they fit closer to regular Vs.

Solefly and Offspring >>>>>
yea. i thought the soleflys were lame, but in person they're pretty sick. 

those your soleflys/jordans in that pic?
nah. just my offsprings
So what was the final verdict ? Did they fit the same like the Get Wets ?
for me, not as tight. def not as bulky either.

Every time I leave my house for a few hours and come back to this post to find something restocked or dropped. Son of a....

Decided to throw these on today, definitely like them a lot. 12 would have been better, but the 12.5 fits well enough. I don't think I'll ever shut up about wishing 12's were made lmao

To eat with friends and family...sancocho hecho en leña. Colombians with understand how well I ate!

Walter..

Last edited:
I like the food more than the shoes lol... 
P.S> not colombian.

Me too my friend haha

I'll take the food over any pair of sneakers. Today was a good day!

I hope good vibes were shared with you all Asics fam.

Walter..

Last edited:
packers are cool. nothing special though. materials are nice, just boring. pink is bright but not crazy bright. the purple is just a little too muted. i like the cross hatching better in person, though still seems out of place. overall its a decent shoe but the overall design is just missing something.

in terms of fit, they aren't as tight as the GR gortex and not like the bodegas. for me, bodegas were narrow and ended up bulk looking top down. the GRs were just tight. packers fit pretty much the same as other Vs without the gortex. also keep in mine I'm between sizes, and i usually get the larger (11) in Vs. 

the other laces they come with barely match. in fact the blacks will probably end up in the false flags. 

didn't even realize the stripes were 3m.

the extra purple laces match better in the photo. 

left shoe: black/3m ropes from the embers.

right shoe: w+h waxed black flats...too short though.

on the floor: black and white from packer.

false flags really surprised me. awesome shoe. almost worth waiting 3 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom