Asics Love?!? Where is it?

very true. i will probably have someone assisting me in getting the blue/orange nyc pair while i attempt to purchase the miami inspired pair. 
you'll still be very lucky if you get one pair.  his releases are like hitting the lotto.  hope you have a fast internet connection and skills.  this ain't NDC.

Which Do You Prefer

Those BAITS GT have cheap @zz materials. If done w perf suede it would be killer.

Been collecting on and off for about 10 years, I don't have a crazy collection of kicks, usually just try and buy what I really want (even though I wish I could buy every release I like), my most prized pair is probably '00 Space Jams :D

Have a few other classic/retro Jordan's, a few pairs of Chuck's I rock regularly, random Vans, Air Maxes, Kobe's, KD's, LeBron's, Foams, Clarks, SB's etc... I decided to venture over to Asics to try something new for the summer and spring, I scooped up the mint Gel Saga's and man.... Easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned.

I definitely plan on picking up a few more different pairs this summer.

Is there a live link for the ecp release or do we just , for example, search through kith nyc? Someone let me know please

I see all of the websites to buy the Gel Saga and GL3's, but does anyone know of any storefronts that sell them? Specifically looking for the Gel Saga "Kill Bill." Thanks in advance for any help.

Got my Gel Saga mints in the mail today

Have to return them because they are too big.

Should have listened to people in this thread who said they run true to size. :smh:

Should have listened to people in this thread who said they run true to size. :smh:

they are not true to size tho, they at least run a 1/2 size big.

Last edited:

they are not true to size tho, they at least run a 1/2 size big.

Still going to go with my true size (12) I have wide feet. Thought I had to go up a size like Nike :lol: :smh:.

Yup, you have to wait until kith tweets the link. Ive never missed, also kicksdeals posts the link quickly as well

Back
Top Bottom