Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Called UPS about the "8-Ball" package and they said that although the shipping confirmations have been sent out, the scheduled day to pick up my package from Concepts for delivery is Thursday (Feb.5). I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but if it's any consolation, I live in VA.

Last edited:
damn , a lot of 9.5s....lol the rumor with the overselling is a kid who posted the quantity per size listed online . They also over sold a lot of size 11s .

Thing is, this is soleflys first online release Of this quanitity at one time, so maybe they're backloaded? Even on Twitter and other sites , people are still waiting for shipping .

damn , a lot of 9.5s....lol the rumor with the overselling is a kid who posted the quantity per size listed online . They also over sold a lot of size 11s .

Thing is, this is soleflys first online release Of this quanitity at one time, so maybe they're backloaded? Even on Twitter and other sites , people are still waiting for shipping .
There is no proof they oversold people.

Just a bunch of people assuming solefly oversold because there were a handful of posts and receipts from people who copped 11.5's.. 

Last edited:
Materials looking good on the ubiq. Sock inliner looking like same material whats on the sage. What a shame they killing the shoe with that colour.
LOL the materials look good? They are the exact same materials on the GR goretexs that can be bought now for like 80 bucks...they are 160. Imo wack color and sub par materials. 

On the other note. The sockliner is the same mesh as the GR goretex and the sages. I dont have any GLVs with that liner but would be interested to see what it feels like on foot. 

What's the over/under kith updates us on our Mita orders tomorrow? lmao..
nerd.gif
Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Texas).

Craze said they were still on track to ship on the 10th, apparently asics was shipping them the shoes yesterday

Back
Top Bottom