Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thank you what's your ig wanna make sure I follow back nt fam
I just liked your expert NE vs Seattle pic. 
happy.gif

What, you were charged and the payment went away? That's a temporary authorization, same thing happens depending on how you pay at a gas station where you get a $1 charge and it goes away. It's to ensure that your card works and has funds available.

You'll be charged when they ship.

Walter..

+1... it's called a pre-auth or pre-authorization. Basically it checks the card to see if funds are available. It basically puts a temporary hold on that amount of funds and businesses usually complete the sale and take the funds off when they actually ship the item.

anybody else's 8 ball order have label created for a couple days, but no movement/picked up still?

I'm on the hunt for a size 6 in the Valentine's Day GLVs for my girl. I'm hoping they'll be in abundance on Saturday but if I can secure a pair early, that would really ease my mind. I checked all the spots previously posted (Feature, Nouvuea, Premier, Oneness) but those smaller sizes sell out QUICK. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
nerd.gif
Several people already mentioned NT user @mtvtn. I used him too. Drop him a line and he might be able to take care of you.

Like others, I ordered from him expecting it to ship out this weekend. He got them in a few days early from Asics and sent mine out already with good communication throughout. Always good to give business to NT fam, and he definitely takes care of us!

Several people already mentioned NT user @mtvtn
. I used him too. Drop him a line and he might be able to take care of you.

Like others, I ordered from him expecting it to ship out this weekend. He got them in a few days early from Asics and sent mine out already with good communication throughout. Always good to give business to NT fam, and he definitely takes care of us!
Yea I actually hit him up already. Smallest size is an 8 unfortunately. Thanks for the advice though! Still on the hunt :nerd:

Last edited:
8 Ball payment still pending after 6 days. 

Concepts is giving Undefeated a run for its money with this one...smh

For all the people complaining, next time please do us all a favor and  dont buy an item where the company clearly states PLEASE ALLOW 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.

If you dont have the patience, you got no reason to buy from them. Now can we please not have anymore shipping complaint posts?!?!?

For all the people complaining, next time please do us all a favor and  dont buy an item where the company clearly states PLEASE ALLOW 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.

If you dont have the patience, you got no reason to buy from them. Now can we please not have anymore shipping complaint posts?!?!?
calm down bro, i didnt say i didnt have the patience i just said the waiting time has been comparable to Undefeated. 

Caved on the vdays after seeing how quick they're selling out, can't risk waiting to see if they come into my work or not for the discount.

At that point might be worth doubling on for 80 bucks if it happens. Hopefully it does cause I'm also not too confident that it seems I bought the last 12, I hope they get here

Back
Top Bottom