Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol y'all can't read. Dude clearly is giving him flak for a typo. Cool out, nothing got scrapped
roll.gif

"da vinci's scrapped!?! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE."

first time here. only made an account to join this asics community. for saturday do you think the packers will sell out quick online? failed to get the mitas last january so i really hope i can get the packer's one at least.

btw if you guys are selling, im looking for US9.5 mita gl3s.

Also the HAL Medic GLVs too, hope we hear release info for those soon! I am super hyped on those as well.

I think they'll be a release if you want and try you'll be able to get em. seeing as the Yeezy is set to release maybe just maybe they'll be preoccupied with those enough to let people buy these. 

Apparently the Packers x Asics Gel Lyte III Dirty Buck got pushed back to March 7th, not sure if this is WW or just in Europe.

Last edited:
Finally got them in. And they're good, no blue marks or any glue stains on my pair.
Congrats man. Mine came in yesterday too and same result. So stoked.  My only thing is I wish they would have put the duct tape on the box itself and not on the plastic wrap around the box. Would have been cool to keep that on the box for the look of it, instead of just throwing it out with the plastic wrap.

HAL Medic GLVs look great. I like the dirty bucks a lot too

I feel like the unfilterd pics look even better. Love the color combo

Congrats man. Mine came in yesterday too and same result. So stoked.  My only thing is I wish they would have put the duct tape on the box itself and not on the plastic wrap around the box. Would have been cool to keep that on the box for the look of it, instead of just throwing it out with the plastic wrap.
It wouldnt be hard to put duct tape on it yourself....

Personally im glad they kept it off the box.

It wouldnt be hard to put duct tape on it yourself....

Personally im glad they kept it off the box.
But then it wouldnt be OEM og, it would be aftermarket tape bruh

You're right though, box looks cleaner without it. I just wanted to keep it as part of the package but not going to keep some cling wrap

But then it wouldnt be OEM og, it would be aftermarket tape bruh

You're right though, box looks cleaner without it. I just wanted to keep it as part of the package but not going to keep some cling wrap

I just got a knife and cut between the box and lid on three sides so I was able to get it open and still keep the plastic wrap and duct tape intact

Back
Top Bottom